Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 584151
N7 When you have a moment, think you could please add this sig with the other ones on the main page? :love:
It was a pleasure, Domiek!

And how about this, I will make a post with these two and I will be adding any future sig to this new post, so everything is on the same link. This makes it more organized in the OP.
All is about momentum and gravity... Well done Monetauro !!:D:love:
Thank you, Oddball2k!
They all deserve some love, am I right? :KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is it, the biggest reason for the move to Blender and why the longer wait will be worth it. The animation quality is improving very quickly!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, she's growing quickly. Looking pretty damn good, it's still a tiny bit janky but better than at least 90% of animations out there already!

Reactions: Domiek

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1584374543772.png

The past week has been almost entirely focused on content with only some minor tweaks to technical capabilities. Got 3 animations done as well.
I mentioned an issue earlier where all face expressions except for the very basic standard Daz ones would not load correctly into Blender. This may actually be a blessing in disguise as I'm now forced to learn how to manually pose these using the facial bones as part of the structure of the figures. I've updated my tools to account for this and now all expressions are almost entirely done from scratch. I no longer have to access or use pose libraries either, so all poses are entirely built from scratch as well.
1584374555153.png
This means learning yet another new skill. I'm now having to learn and pay attention to how the muscles on our face move and stretch over a wide range of expressions. Manually posing will continue becoming faster and more expressive as I get better through practice. The render below is done without a single premade expression morph.
1584374567263.png
Overall, I'm excited to be pumping out renders again rather than dealing with the technical headaches of finding solutions to this pipeline. I hope I didn't just jinx it.

Till next week.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.75 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes