Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
That means having to spend a couple weeks creating a custom coffee shop to the gym, maybe placing it in the lobby, then worrying about continuity with all previous renders of coffee shop not being visible.

Or adding a coffee shop location to the gym as an independent room, which would serve the exact same function as the current coffee shop. It's not a bad idea imo but I can't justify the extra development on it. Plus, the gym is already a focal point where the girls spend a majority of time there. We need other locations to see them in something other than gym outfits all of the time.
Well... Could add a "Wellness" area. Might have a Zen room offering herbal tea, a massage room, Hydrotherapy ( as in colon cleanse), maybe even an infirmary. A great many of the assets needed could be found on the free CG sites out there. I can't guarantee for DAZ as I used Poser myself ( since Poser 1 actually)and have amassed many gigs of items over the years, but I'm sure they're out there. Anyway, my two cents.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I must be the only one hoping to walk into the coffee shop and see Toltec's dad or whoever he was choking her out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Never got the fascination.

Heels aren't comfortable to walk around in at the best of times and men get their women to wear them for sex?

All I known is if I was straight and a guy asked me to wear my heels in bed he'd be getting told, under no uncertain terms, no never and don't ask again or the heels going up your arse.

I'm fine in my fluffy socks and slippers.
this is the best thing for a dame to wear if i ask her to bed..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my theory is Mayan is being upgraded to a "main-dame" to remind the MC he is not a manipulative asshole but a genuinely good guy and Mayan is his guilding light back to the land of love and caring..because if you are manipulative and dominating or whatnot to her..you are basically punching a puppy in the face..and shame on you!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
my theory is Mayan is being upgraded to a "main-dame" to remind the MC he is not a manipulative asshole but a genuinely good guy and Mayan is his guilding light back to the land of love and caring..because if you are manipulative and dominating or whatnot to her..you are basically punching a puppy in the face..and shame on you!!!
I haven't really seen a manipulative side to him in a horrible way. Sure he lied to get the job and fuck all the women but, in my play through at least, he seems to care about them.

The only one my MC gives a hard time to is Jenna and that's because she needed it. Towards the end of the last update he had softened up to her a bit now she's not as bitchy as she was.

As nice as i've played him he still has a way to go before he trusts someone relationship wise. I think him and Mayan are both broken in different ways and could help each other.

She's pretty much the perfect choice for those that aren't into incest or muscle women.

Shit, she's probably going to put Jenna under pressure for my top spot.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Just so people don't get the wrong impression, Mayan isn't getting an upgrade. She's always been a main character Aka be in the game guide.

Saying this now before people start requesting other chars to become main story.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just so people don't get the wrong impression, Mayan isn't getting an upgrade. She's always been a main character Aka be in the game guide.

Saying this now before people start requesting other chars to become main story.
ok..guess i should have worded it as "story progression" my bad...i'll have to be punished severely by having to stop spanking Jenna after 10 whacks :( so sad.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
ok..guess i should have worded it as "story progression" my bad...i'll have to be punished severely by having to stop spanking Jenna after 10 whacks :( so sad.
That's a cruel and unusual punishment Rob, considering someone else mentioned her getting upgraded to main char before you did. Continue spanking Jenna as long as necessary.

3.90 star(s) 164 Votes