• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lkta

May 3, 2017
pose is actually quite different..in Domiek's image her right foot is pressed against the thigh..so its over a foot further back than the right foot in your example..AND..this is way too much discussion for 4 toes ...LOL
OK slightly different pose i'll agree. Look at the original photo again, her hand is even further back than her foot yes? Yet her hand is 3/4/5 times bigger than her foot?

I don't know about you but my hands are smaller than my feet and without severing one of them and placing it over the other side of the room there is no way for it to look that much bigger in any picture taken from that angle

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
OK slightly different pose i'll agree. Look at the original photo again, her hand is even further back than her foot yes? Yet her hand is 3/4/5 times bigger than her foot?

I don't know about you but my hands are smaller than my feet and without severing one of them and placing it over the other side of the room there is no way for it to look that much bigger in any picture taken from that angle
My dude, I don't understand why this is still a discussion. I've told you the foot is fine. You can ask other devs to be sure, but most of us don't change the scale of body parts in between poses. You see 4 toes and a sliver more around the panties. Accept that it's an optical illusion.

Actually, I'm starting to like it. Can we make this an inside joke?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I jsut hope that eventually we get the repeatable fuck scenes with the no-name customers... the latina she-hulk is my least favorite obviously, and I love the one we recite the poem to... I am dying to get a sex scene with the "flower princess" blonde chick that masturbates in the locker room and tells you to stay and watch her... I find her super adorable in a "clean hippie" kind of way.

lkta

May 3, 2017
My dude, I don't understand why this is still a discussion. I've told you the foot is fine. You can ask other devs to be sure, but most of us don't change the scale of body parts in between poses. You see 4 toes and a sliver more around the panties. Accept that it's an optical illusion.

Actually, I'm starting to like it. Can we make this an inside joke?
You can do whatever you want, tis your game after all, just no more tiny feet please ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know it's Domiek's story and in the end he will and should do as he wants, but reading this I just have to say, how is the family not already ruined?
What you are talking about is that she will keep up the facade of an intact family, when in reality it is already broken, and to be honest that is an incredibly stupid thing to do.
As if it wouldn't be far better for the kids to end a loveless marriage, where the father is nothing but a joke to his wife and her lover, and instead have their mother be happy with someone else (MC or not) and also give the father a shot at a better relationship.

I don't think any kid would ever prefer it that their parents are unhappy to a divorce, and if someone did, fuck that egotistical little dick/cunt.
I'm ok with the way Amy's path is... this is one case in which I fully support NTR, that asshole tried to bang Soph-soph while neglecting and verbally abusing Amy... being a Cuck and forced to raise a baby not his own is him getting off easy...

lkta

May 3, 2017
Too late, I got carried away and made a render that will cause nightmares for sure lol
can i play too? ;) Which one looks "normal"...

Anyway even though this should probably help convince i'm maybe not completely wrong i doubt it will but there surely must be something better to do at 4am than play who has the smallest foot

Reactions: Canto Forte

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
This thread seemingly need Foot Fetish Tag. Thread, not Game...

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
can i play too? ;) Which one looks "normal"...

Anyway even though this should probably help convince i'm maybe not completely wrong i doubt it will but there surely must be something better to do at 4am than play who has the smallest foot
Because you're completely wrong and this is like arguing with someone by trying to prove that they spell their own name wrong. I even pulled the the save file from that scene, confirmed the foot is correct, then made that disturbing render that made everyone lose their lunch. Except for one guy who's like "Finally! That's my fetish."

lkta

May 3, 2017
Because you're completely wrong and this is like arguing with someone by trying to prove that they spell their own name wrong. I even pulled the the save file from that scene, confirmed the foot is correct, then made that disturbing render that made everyone lose their lunch. Except for one guy who's like "Finally! That's my fetish."
Honestly not trying to attack you or anything. i like your game & despite visiting this place daily i barely ever post. 90 post in 2 years shows this. 10% of this 90 has now been about this foot, that is how much it bothered me ;) ...

You don't have to but the only way to convince me would be to recreate the exact same image but without the underwear being present so there is nothing obscuring the rest of her other leg/foot.

Anyway, good job on the game & looking forward to the next update. Used to spend far too much time playing lots of these games but culled it down to a dozen or so a while back, This one is one of the few i decided was worth sticking with.

This hereby concludes my discussion on tiny feet or lack therof.

Anyway i'm off to listen to some music

Fuck it, i tried.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 167 Votes