Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well You guys maybe are satisfied with scenes ...But Endings are Last spice that Makes Completed and your Loved Game :cool: (y)
Example 1.Redhair woman -I know its game but i pity her she is pregnant Is Mc's Baby (when we play we put emotions in games to)
2.Sophie -Mc realy loves her it should be ended with Pregnancy etc- I realy loved Love Scenes (incest makes hoter :p)= LOVE(y)On Games only :)(y)
3.Blonde Girl=Well she said dont cuminside she is not on pill -But I creampied her hahah :devilish: She is HOT realy Beatifull (one more Baby wont cause problems :sneaky:(y)
4.Japanese Girl =Her Ending is So Short sadly :confused:
5.Muscly Laddy =Her Ending is Sad to (she has no proper room) :confused:
6.Office laddy =Same Short ending
Sorry i did not put their real names but everyone who played knows them :cool:(y) Yeah looks abandoned for me to (y)

Reactions: Dyhart and botc76

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah as it stands, I don't even want to download this update. Meh.
Yeah, me too. Though it's not necessarily the lack of endings that's holding me off; it's the reports that the MC suddenly becomes uncontrollably mean. Calling Hikomi retarded while fucking her? Committing sexual assault? I don't think so. Not the MC as I controlled him.

It's like taking nearly a year off from writing the characters caused the dev to lose the 'voice' of the MC. I'd have preferred an abandoned tag a year ago to this.

The not-endings ending are just more reason to skip this and treat it as abandoned. The dev learned how to make pretty women and animations. Pity he didn't succeed in learning to make a good game.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Personal Trainer [v1.0]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
His learning and experimentation is completed to his own satisfaction. PT was never meant to be a fully fleshed out VN, but a learning platform with feedback from the community to further learn the best practices, kink preferences of potential players/customers/consumers, the use of the various software for rendering, animation, etc, etc. These are things that Domiek said, in detail, multiple times.

Be patient and watch for an announcement of what the first TRUE project is, like many of us.
I know he was using this as a "practice project", but honestly, who cares if it was practice or not because even if that's the case, it shouldn't just end when the dev feels they've had enough and are ready to move on to their main passion project; that's what leads to games either having deliberately rushed endings or games that feel like they have rushed endings as this game does.

Even as a practice project, a dev, in this case Domiek, should have at least planned a proper beginning, middle, and end for the characters in this game and for the overall story of the game. It's not just about learning the technical aspects like DAZ development, animations, coding, game design, etc, that a dev needs to master, it's story writing as well, knowing how to develop a story with multiple characters and conclude it in a satisfactory way, and sadly Domiek has failed at the conclusion part. Telling people multiple times that this game is just for practice doesn't excuse the disappointing and open-ended nature of its so-called "completion", it should just have been to alert people to the fact that it might vary a bit in quality as their skills improve during production.

You can't really call this game "complete" when there are so many things left open:
  1. Where does the MC and Dani's relationship go from here?
  2. Where does the MC and Jenna's relationship go from here?
  3. Where does the MC and Amy's relationship go from here?
  4. Where does the MC and Sophie's relationship go from here?
  5. What happens if the MC cums inside Daisy?
  6. What happens with Hikari after her Dad finds out she's a stripper?
  7. The MC and Mayan were getting closer, what would have happened there?
  8. Would we ever see more of Karen?
  9. How would the MC resolve being in relationships with all these different women?

hcv0xz

Dec 12, 2017
Android port of
Personal Trainer [v1.0]
Download:MEGA
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Buddy Can you Port My Sister My RoonMate, Dreams of Dana, Spaced Out , Game With MC Name Change Mode,

And Compressed Version of Apocalypse.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Buddy Can you Port My Sister My RoonMate, Dreams of Dana, Spaced Out , Game With MC Name Change Mode,

And Compressed Version of Apocalypse.
I may forget requests posted here so would be better if you post this on profile posts or my discord . Otherwise its very hard for me to keep track of requests.

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
Are there any other games with a scenario like the blonde, where she tells you or is upset that you came inside her. Then she gets pregnant and you get to fuck her pregnant?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Personal Trainer 1.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
How do i install this file?
Open the 'game' folder in the Personal Trainer folder, you'll see a save folder (if it doesn't show up you'll need to play the game for the save folder to automatically created), then copy the downloaded save, rename it to 1-1-LT1.save, copy it to the save folder

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Open the 'game' folder in the Personal Trainer folder, you'll see a save folder (if it doesn't show up you'll need to play the game for the save folder to automatically created), then copy the downloaded save, rename it to 1-1-LT1.save, copy it to the save folder
its not working, you also have to put it in the windows Renpy folder, but what's the name of the folder? :)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
its not working, you also have to put it in the windows Renpy folder, but what's the name of the folder? :)
You don't need to copy it to the Ren'py folder. Dropping it in the save folder will work just fine.

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As for me, how the creator ended this game is not that tragic. I know no story has an ending (except maybe Amy's story, which if you took her seriously, had a pretty good ending. Something like They lived happily ever after ). I even liked the concept (possibly not intended, but only caused by an accelerated ending) that the game actually consists of 9 games, stories that, although related to each other, are not mutually exclusive. Of course, some of them ended too quickly and without any conclusion whatsoever, but the fact that I didn't have to choose between Amy's really touching story and Sophie's hot and deep love feels like a good idea.

Let's be honest with this question: How would the MC resolve being in relationships with all these different women? It cannot end well. Either you have to choose one, or the harem ending, but unfortunately the latter, in most cases, the creators are not able to present deeply enough compared to the first variant.
My biggest complaint is that the Mayan story is so brief. The idea and possible development could be as deep and touching as Amy's story. What can I say, most of the stories need a little more to be called finished. I hope that the Creator can make a continuation and it will be divided into separate stories in one world as well.

Reactions: Solerthesun

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished the game and I have to say some of the endings for this project were highly disappointing and unrealistic. For example with Amy's ending if you choose the confront ending you end up getting shot by the husband with him killing himself only to find yourself back at your own apartment at the end?

You would think that you would have gotten either

A) a game over
B) sent to the hospital after getting shot

But no you only get sent back to your apartment despite getting shot at least twice.

Then there was the Sophie ending which really disappointed me big time. On the one hand I could see the realistic ending route where there was no way the two of them could get married which I completely understand. However if you choose that later option and you Sophie doesn't come back to you why in the hell would he go back to the very woman who drove him into his cousin's arms in the first place? Make zero sense to me big time.

I mean if the player choose the second option and Sophie was gone for good the next best route (In my opinion at least) would have been him going with Amy seeing as

1) her husband would be either in jail or dead
2) he has a child on the way with her
3) It is obvious there is something there with the two of them.

Heck if that wasn't an opinion there was even Jenna, and Dani seeing as Jenna wanted Simon to move in with her, and as we saw she was growing as a character in a good way. The same could have been said of Dani.

In other words so much wasted potential for good conclusions and so many disatisfying ending that made no sense or could have been better.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I mean if the player choose the second option and Sophie was gone for good the next best route (In my opinion at least) would have been him going with Amy seeing as

1) her husband would be either in jail or dead
2) he has a child on the way with her
3) It is obvious there is something there with the two of them.

Heck if that wasn't an opinion there was even Jenna, and Dani seeing as Jenna wanted Simon to move in with her, and as we saw she was growing as a character in a good way. The same could have been said of Dani.

In other words so much wasted potential for good conclusions and so many disatisfying ending that made no sense or could have been better.
He treated each girl as in a different universe, it looks like they don't exist in other girls path. Too hard to connect and make a coherent ending.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
He treated each girl as in a different universe, it looks like they don't exist in other girls path. Too hard to connect and make a coherent ending.
Face it, the MC wasn't really that nice a person. He got cheated on and decided to "screw the entire world" (Sort of). As for Amy, he said he would do that right thing and be there for the kid and support her. But wouldn't become some "dad" for her other kids or basically play happy house. Halfway decent.

In no universe it would be possible to tie all those characters into a harem ending. All the girls kinda knew he was sleeping around. So for them to expect some "exclusive" deal and happy ending not that likely either. I would say the ending with the cousin was the "one true ending" if any. For all those that wanted more to that ending. That ending is not any worse than what you find in many books, movies (whatever else out there).

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As for Amy, he said he would do that right thing and be there for the kid and support her. But wouldn't become some "dad" for her other kids or basically play happy house. Halfway decent.
He said that at the beginning, but at the end he said that if she thinks he will have a good influence on the children, he can be a father for them.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes