HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The new girl looks hot. But i fear for Amy's newfound self-confidence. Here comes a younger freckled redhead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Except when he extends it to 4 inches by shoving a finger up his ass and pushing it out to give it a little more oomph :ROFLMAO:
This is now canon.

Fuck it, we're doing it live.
Ok, I really did not want to know what your Canon do. And I definitely didn't want to know you do it while someone watches. Especially not as you do it with Canon. But we all have our sources of income and inspiration, so who am I to judge, fucking pervert ;D...

But spread the word people: Domiek needs more Patereons that he can stop live shows and concentrate on developing Personal Trainer. Though the idea of Domiek's main income coming from some Pater Eons is not a bit disturbing but still...

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Ok, I really did not want to know what your Canon do. And I definitely didn't want to know you do it while someone watches. Especially not as you do it with Canon. But we all have our sources of income and inspiration, so who am I to judge, fucking pervert ;D...

But spread the word people: Domiek needs more Patereons that he can stop live shows and concentrate on developing Personal Trainer. Though the idea of Domiek's main income coming from some Pater Eons is not a bit disturbing but still...
I was born to perform. I don't care how much money you're threatening me with, the show must go on.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Now i'm picturing Domiek covered in baby oil bouncing on a giant anal dildo screaming "I do it for the renders baby".

Pls send video to my po box, thankyou.
I'd never stick anything up my bum. It's a perfectly calibrated machine with optimal porcelain throne squeezing power and I ain't jeopardizing that beautiful ecosystem.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I'd never stick anything up my bum. It's a perfectly calibrated machine with optimal porcelain throne squeezing power and I ain't jeopardizing that beautiful ecosystem.
You say that now, but we know how you are. The first time you go in for a prostate exam and you'll leave with a new kink in your repertoire :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
It's not the prostate exam itself, it's when they go in to do a biopsy (taking twelve tissue samples) to see how the suspected prostate cancer is progressing. Feels like someone's using a stapler inside you.

At least for a colonoscopy they knock you out.

And that's today's dose of reality.

Reactions: D Dog

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's been a long time since my last torture session, I mean prostate exam , but the way they used to do it was jam a finger up your butt and feel around.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes