fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'll do a spin-off game where MC is hosting a Youtube cooking channel, catering to low income families. Chubby gym girl graciously offers to let MC do the show from her family's trailer. The entire game is MC trying to record himself cooking great recipes as he's maneuvering in a very tight and cramp kitchen with Chubby Gym girl and her 3 equally chubby sisters.

The small spaces are cramped and get extremely hot with all the cooking so articles of clothing start coming off. After so many "let me squeeze right by you" fat ass on dick grinding, MC gets erect. Eventually the chubster family get impatient and too hungry to wait for the meal to be cooked and end up snacking on some MC sausage, taking turns sucking out the well seasoned sausage juice.

edit: Then of course someone complains and the game gets slapped with a rape tag.
You have all the best game ideas! (y):D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I guess too much Derrik and Meredith in the trailer waitin' on the house to construct ...

Or maybe all the lethal weapon movies / series sparked the candle ...

...with them steamy trailer cut scenes;)

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, a little new to the game could someone help me out?I can't seem to initiate anything with Dani, isn't there supposed to be something with her?

Last edited:

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys, a little new to the game could someone help me out?I can't seem to initiate anything with Dani, isn't there supposed to be something with her?
Dani is getting a big update coming, there aren't too many events with her atm. Also the in-game hint system has never steered me wrong, so just make so to follow that.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Sounds like you skipped the tutorial. Dani's event chain will trigger once you spread the love to some of the other girls.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes