Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Sounds like you skipped the tutorial. Dani's event chain will trigger once you spread the love to some of the other girls.
Thanks, I think I got it! I had no idea Maria was important to interact with lol. And man, I have to say that this game is amazing. Started playing it today, and couldn't stop until the end, kept getting better and better. Can't wait for some content with Dani, she's beautiful!

Feb 1, 2019
No, it's not tagged either. Could have just checked those.
I'm just saying because in other threat (milftoon drama) there is no pregnancy tag when in the game there is already one character pregnant or that is what they told me when i write my question... (I'm waiting for the game to have more content)
so my other question is
This game will include pregnancy?
Edit: there is one character "pregnant" but
Is a impregnation scene more than pregnant scene

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Hopefully not. I don't judge people for their kinks, but I feel the like there is a just a very vocal minority that's into that specifically and most people don't really care.
This are the quotes from the dev about pregnancy, from them we can guess it will be optional and limited to few girls.
The cousin will not be getting pregnant. As hinted at in the intro, MC wants to spread his seed like genghis khan as revenge, but Sophie is one of the only forces of good in his life. There will be increasingly more content wth her over the updates. Pregnancy will be an option for some characters in the future and is critical to the climax (pardon the pun) of the story.
For example, months ago I've stated that we will be able to get Amy pregnant. That's a major choice that will ultimately require twice as many renders for the rest of the game with her character. Multiply that by 10 characters and it's clear to see that there needs to be a fine balance between sandbox game full of freedom and choices, and a linear visual novel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm more interested in the idea of the MC starting a family than the pregnancy itself. That does nothing for me. I find some pregnant women to be beautiful but not in a sexual way. I say some because a few get that really happy kinda glow about them and they look gorgeous.

One of my friends looked amazing when she was pregnant but that had more to do with the massive milk carriers she struggled to contain and me being a pervy bitch.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm all for it. I like pregnant ladies in games. I'm (usually) just not a part of the "vocal minority" about it. If it happens, it happens.
To give an up to date answer, I want the pregnancy option to be part of the game rather than a few renders toward the end like (So-and-so is pregnant and you live a happy life together). So Amy is the only one I intend on giving a pregnant route as it will tie to her story.

No one else will have this option. Having a Prego branch for other characters would mean an insane increased render count that will ensure the game won't be finished until 2077.

I've been spending the last few weeks trying to narrow down and streamline two paths for each girl so that we can hit a completion date hopefully by the first half of 2020. This means version number will be climbing faster per update i.e next update is going from 0.29 to 0.35.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Amy makes more sense than any of the others.

Not sure how a cousin pregnancy would work but she seems pretty career focused right now anyway. Jenna seems like she still has a lot she wants to do before she considers kids.

In fact, I think all of the viable options still seem to have things going on before kids are even talked about.

Amy is the only one that seems family orientated and it makes sense story wise to cuck her husband with the MC's kid.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes