DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Personal Trainer [v0.40] [Domiek] - Original Size: 560 MB

Download Win (151MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10Q!

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
This is a realy good game. Would love have some pregnancy and some better looking milfs in.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There's a scene with the MC reminiscing about various actions with the Latino Amazon suggesting some stuff that I don't seem to have seen?
You can interact with her in the Sauna. the Shower, and watch her in the locker room early morning - have I missed something?

The sauna scene hints at 'more' - but that sort of repeat > grind stuff is not Domiek's usual progression.
:unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's really funny how some people react to the slightest mention of futa or trans content.

Like "Oh no, there's a picture of a dickgirl! Now I can never play this game again. Fuck checking if the content is optional, fuck checking if you actually have to do anything with her."

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
There's a scene with the MC reminiscing about various actions with the Latino Amazon suggesting some stuff that I don't seem to have seen?
You can interact with her in the Sauna. the Shower, and watch her in the locker room early morning - have I missed something?

The sauna scene hints at 'more' - but that sort of repeat > grind stuff is not Domiek's usual progression.
:unsure:
She's from a former patron who wanted a "mini-story" where you needed to see the first couple scenes in an order to progress that story.

You're right, I hate grind. One of the reasons why I've been closing off any open slots for 15/20$ tier as soon as someone leaves. So that I can focus on developing the game my way.

Although it's not too bad. You need to visit her in the locker room first and watch her squirt. Then you should be able to muff dive in the sauna. After that all her remaining interactions should be available in other locations if my memory serves me right.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
S oooOOOoooo ,, mini story equals grind ... multiple scenes equals grind ... this dev stuff looks ...
mangled and construed AF. No wonder bug hunts never turn up anything ... bugs forget to leave;)!

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
It's really funny how some people react to the slightest mention of futa or trans content.

Like "Oh no, there's a picture of a dickgirl! Now I can never play this game again. Fuck checking if the content is optional, fuck checking if you actually have to do anything with her."
I was equal parts disheartened to see said dickgirl (or tittman) and gladdened to have such a simple (and textually accurate) method of avoidance. I never bother to check for new preview images so I had no idea that scene would be incoming.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was equal parts disheartened to see said dickgirl (or tittman) and gladdened to have such a simple (and textually accurate) method of avoidance. I never bother to check for new preview images so I had no idea that scene would be incoming.
Yeah, but you at least checked. There were several posts by people that were like "I'm outta here!" just because they saw the pic.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
PHANTOM POOPER!

What..
The...
Fuck!
:eek::eek::eek:

I am on the wrong track or there is something seriously stinky
That always bothered me too. Because I'd swear, when you and Sophie went to the arcade, she chose the SAME SKEE BALL LANE! I kept expecting Sophie to reach down and pick up a turd...

BTW, is the dickgirl a true Herm (pussy and cock), or a half and half (cock with boobs)?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes