acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That always bothered me too. Because I'd swear, when you and Sophie went to the arcade, she chose the SAME SKEE BALL LANE! I kept expecting Sophie to reach down and pick up a turd...

BTW, is the dickgirl a true Herm (pussy and cock), or a half and half (cock with boobs)?
Half/half or as the MC puts it "Not many other options back here"

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
So i was just watching the uh....Latina*cough French*cough *cough chick with a baguette in her ass first scene and my game somewhat went LEEEEEEEEEROY Jenkins and i started to watch memories of other girls till the game just went back to Main menu

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So i was just watching the uh....Latina*cough French*cough *cough chick with a baguette in her ass first scene and my game somewhat went LEEEEEEEEEROY Jenkins and i started to watch memories of other girls till the game just went back to Main menu
Did you watch that scene in the memory gallery when the game went leeroy Jenkins?

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
i'm kinda stuck on sophie's quest the hint says to do something when they're going to sleep but i tried a few days now and nothing triggers do i need to advance someone else's quest ?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i'm kinda stuck on sophie's quest the hint says to do something when they're going to sleep but i tried a few days now and nothing triggers do i need to advance someone else's quest ?
Late night, before midnight, go to sleep by hitting the sleep button.

Nov 9, 2018
Is there a way to change MC Name during the game ? I got an old save and i don't like the name, i tryed with UnRen using mc_name = "Name" but it didn't change. Somebody pls ?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm very happy indeed to see an update and utterly shocked, shocked i say.... that i managed to miss it for a whole day!
Seriously, what's wrong with my attention span of late?!

Uh, what, was there something else people expected a rant about? No idea honestly.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I cannot get any of Amy content after getting caught by Dani at swimming pool... Help please...
I'm going to be a stern teacher here and accuse you of not doing your homework :D

The tutorial addresses the Amy progress specifically. You need to do some Sophie events to progress with Amy because Amy's and Sophie's story is intertwined.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Didn't realise that the last update was three months ago. The upside of the long wait was that everybody but Mayan got some scenes. I especially liked that the side side characters (Masturbator Blonde / Arcade Pooper Phantom) were tied into the story a little better, although they started as throwaway Patreon chars.

Some laugh out loud funny scenes (human centipede for example), some touching scenes (Dani's backstory) and some hot scenes. Speaking of which, I never thought that a) would engage in a scene with a hermphrodite (no surprise there as I've seen the "uncovering scene" in a past update) and b) I would feel bad for Jenna. She was so sad after that switch that I had to go back and undo the choice.

Also, YAY! Daisy is back!

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes