Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
If we can't get a leak (yet), maybe we can get a changelog for the newest release?
I can do that.

1576450000508.png

Changelog:
  • 525+ Renders
  • 34 Animations
  • Amy Yoga (repeatable)
  • Amy (3) Story Events
  • Dani (3) Story Events
  • Hikari (4) Story Events
  • Jenna (4) Story Events
  • Mayan (3) Story Events
  • Sophie (1) Story Events
  • Sophie Repeatable Sleep Event
  • Tantric Yoga (2) Scenes (You can start teaching classes daily at 20:00. More content will come with future updates.)
  • Repeatable Strip class in yoga room at 10:00. (Unlockable via story event)
  • Fixed slight delays before animations start
  • Removed the 10th character portrait (There won’t be a 10th girl)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
She's still there and will get more camera time. I just realized it was too optimistic to start a new main character story chain this late into the game.
I'm just fucking around. Can't wait to play the update but my wallet isn't going to allow me to pay for it. You keep doing what you're doing fine sir.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry, Dom, I gave it 24 to catch everyone whose balls were fuller than their wallets but it's probably time to share the largess with the common folk. I think Amy and co. might call this "trickle-down economics".

Killer update, your animation game is on point. But you're also a horrible evil Dani tease, so I must boo you. Booo!

*Link deleted to dodge ISIS recruiters (and cuz I need GDrive space)*

Only bugs that I noticed were that there was a possible Hikari hiccup with her new gym duties showing up before you ask her. Also had the Date/Time UI vanish from the map, but now I can't remember if it was always there or not because I'm going old and senile.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah idk what Patreon doing. Beta is released 3 days before full release. So full release $5 tier will be ready Monday.

Beta is the full game with possibly minor bugs I missed.
Yeah, it's fucked up, I can no longer see your (or anyone's) overview page unless I log out! :mad:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry, Dom, I gave it 24 to catch everyone whose balls were fuller than their wallets but it's probably time to share the largess with the common folk. I think Amy and co. might call this "trickle-down economics".

Killer update, your animation game is on point. But you're also a horrible evil Dani tease, so I must boo you. Booo!

Only bugs that I noticed were that there was a possible Hikari hiccup with her new gym duties showing up before you ask her. Also had the Date/Time UI vanish from the map, but now I can't remember if it was always there or not because I'm going old and senile.
Don't worry I'm not that upset. It's not like I'm going to forward your email address to a well known ISIS recruitment center. I mean, who would do that!?

Hope you all enjoy the update. Please leave a review or comment. I'm a desperate whore for feedback!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Don't worry I'm not that upset. It's not like I'm going to forward your email address to a well known ISIS recruitment center. I mean, who would do that!?

Hope you all enjoy the update. Please leave a review or comment. I'm a desperate whore for feedback!
I would. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 171 Votes