playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Personal Trainer [v0.55] [Domiek] - Original Size: 690MB

Download Win (250MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I'm trying to trigger Hikari's event and the hint says "It's about time I visit Hikari at her work again", but she doesn't appear there. Is it a bug?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm trying to trigger Hikari's event and the hint says "It's about time I visit Hikari at her work again", but she doesn't appear there. Is it a bug?
You have a schedule in game. Click Hikari then click on the days. You'll notice she only strips on certain ones.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will add a revenge mission against the m.c. x and the guy she got caught cheating with it would be funner if its the m.c. new lady's that came up the plan and then they get the revenge against his x the m.c. dose not know until they show him the surprise :devilish: (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope the dev will add a revenge mission against the m.c. x and the guy she got caught cheating with it would be funner if its the m.c. new lady's that came up the plan and then they get the revenge against his x the m.c. dose not know until they show him the surprise :devilish: (y)
From a woman's perspective I have to ask ... why would his current women give anything above zero fucks about a woman they know nothing about?

Reactions: Valeck and Domiek

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh my god ...thought i ran into a pretty bad bug but it's just a feature of the replay scene system.
It was so weird being dropped back to the map and noticing that all character menu/progress was wiped. Thankfully you just have to go to the game menu and select end replay.

Thankfully that means there was no crisis of corrupted save/game data.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Oh my god ...thought i ran into a pretty bad bug but it's just a feature of the replay scene system.
It was so weird being dropped back to the map and noticing that all character menu/progress was wiped. Thankfully you just have to go to the game menu and select end replay.

Thankfully that means there was no crisis of corrupted save/game data.
Which replay was it? It should automatically exit after you finish the scene so most definitely a bug I need to fix.

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
how to di get the scene "dani's been looking for me again.Dasiy told me to swing by her office later tonight"

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Amy's Gym replay from this update specifically treating her like the slut she wants to be.
Looks like both of her events had that same bug in the replay gallery, just fixed it. Thanks for the report!

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes