MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Man you need to add the NTR Tag, Alex is a love interest and she Literally fucks a guy in Daisy's Dorm with you, there isn't an option to have him kicked out mean NTR isn't Avoidable, I know some people like NTR but I don't and I really would have appreciated the NTR tag warning and in my opinion it should have been optional at the very least to have the other guy not involved, sorry man it's ruined the game for me.
I don't like sharing or having any potential love interest with other make characters, even if this was a one time thing I can't trust that I won't see or hear something like that later on in the game.

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Man you need to add the NTR Tag, Alex is a love interest and she Literally fucks a guy in Daisy's Dorm with you, there isn't an option to have him kicked out mean NTR isn't Avoidable, I know some people like NTR but I don't and I really would have appreciated the NTR tag warning and in my opinion it should have been optional at the very least to have the other guy not involved, sorry man it's ruined the game for me.
My man, you just met a college girl who you have no romantic relationship with that invited you to a threesome, that's not NTR. If that ruined the game for you its time for some self reflection and ask yourself why.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
My man, you just met a college girl who you have no romantic relationship with that invited you to a threesome, that's not NTR. If that ruined the game for you its time for some self reflection and ask yourself why.
It doesn't matter if you just met her, the player is seemingly meant to be interested in her as she is a character the the MC can fuck and the player literally has a chart of characters he's is trying to bang, yeah she is considered a Love interest, regardless if you have it should have the NTR tag man, heck it should also have the multiple penetration Tag, but either way I don't self some self reflection just because I don't have the same mind set as you, but seriously there are others who would have appreciated knowing that some girl they are trying/currently banging is having other characters cocks or that they are going to be sharing a girl.

At least it would be made clear to myself and maybe other players that there may be content that is undesirable

She is a girl that you are meant to make progress with, that's why we see a character chart and hints at how to progress with them, that's makes her a Love Interest

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
It doesn't matter if you just met her, the player is seemingly meant to be interested in her as she is a character the the MC can fuck and the player literally has a chart of characters he's is trying to bang, yeah she is considered a Love interest, regardless if you have it should have the NTR tag man, heck it should also have the multiple penetration Tag, but either way I don't self some self reflection just because I don't have the same mind set as you, but seriously there are others who would have appreciated knowing that some girl they are trying/currently banging is having other characters cocks or that they are going to be sharing a girl.

At least it would be made clear to myself and maybe other players that there may be content that is undesirable

She is a girl that you are meant to make progress with, that's why we see a character chart and hints at how to progress with them, that's makes her a Love Interest
For it to be NTR the MC must be IN a relationship with her not just trying to fuck her. I get that people don't want often want to play games where they share girls with other guys but it would be a false tag to apply to the game at this point for that reason. If the NTR tag were to be applied it would to the game as it stands now be because you cuck someone by fucking there wife in their bed whilst he watches.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't like sharing or having any potential love interest with other make characters, even if this was a one time thing I can't trust that I won't see or hear something like that later on in the game.
3npwfr.jpg

She's a girl you fuck for the sake of fucking. She's practically like a hooker that the MC fucks regularly; no emotion, no attachment, just sex.

That is not NTR. :FacePalm:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
For it to be NTR the MC must be IN a relationship with her not just trying to fuck her. I get that people don't want often want to play games where they share girls with other guys but it would be a false tag to apply to the game at this point for that reason. If the NTR tag were to be applied it would to the game as it stands now be because you cuck someone by fucking there wife in their bed whilst he watches.
Okay so maybe by definition it probably shouldn't have the NTR tag and I understand your point but at the very least it something could have been said in the Spoiler/Dev not that hey your going to share a girl with another cock or something along those lines so players who consider that undesirable content can skip the game and save them the trouble, for all anyone knows maybe it hits close to home, maybe it triggers something mental in them but being told to have self reflection is kind of rude

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Okay so maybe by definition it probably shouldn't have the NTR tag and I understand your point but at the very least it something could have been said in the Spoiler/Dev not that hey your going to share a girl with another cock or something along those lines so players who consider that undesirable content can skip the game and save them the trouble, for all anyone knows maybe it hits close to home, maybe it triggers something mental in them but being told to have self reflection is kind of rude
It is irrational to add a tag or note as it is for two scenes total so far where you have the one that you hate and another threesome with her and a tranny. Trigger warning's are especially in this case BS and if dev's were to use your logic they would have to have a tag list a mile long for every game to cover every scene or character trait or line of dialogue in order to avoid triggering someone.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The game literally lets you decide to say 'yay' or 'nay' to both instances of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's your "warning" right there. :rolleyes:

"Oh dear, I just met this whore and it turns out she's fucking other dicks." Yeah, because she's a whore.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
...maybe it triggers something mental in them but being told to have self reflection is kind of rude
It's kind of rude to tell someone that you know more than them about the very game that they're making. Alex is not a love interest and it's insane to even argue with me about it.

If it hits close to home to you, that's a you problem. What's next, someone is going to be upset at me because I unknowingly made one of the girls have the same hair style as an ex that broke their heart? Let's be adults here. I made that scene entirely avoidable too.

NTR has a clear definition, this ain't it chief.

Actually I now have an idea for a game. MC is a gangsta who hates NTR but is also in charge of running train on girl recruits for their initiation.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Typically you'd have that option before anything sexual happens, she already had he's dick in her mouth and that wouldn't be considered Avoidable since it's already happened and she will still fuck him or the tran after you leave, it's real just a *Skip the rest of it* button but yeah okay sure maybe is shouldn't get the NTR tag, though I still in my opinion believe there should have been a warning outside of the game is my point if the NTR tag isn't something that can be applied here, okay yeah she is a whore but that still bothers people, maybe not you and you are entitled to feel the way you do about this and so do I... Anyway that's the end of it for me, I have no interest in any sort of debate or conflict, now that I have seen what I consider undesirable content and I know that it exists in this game in just not going to play it myself, it is what it is I guess

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
...she already had he's dick in her mouth and that wouldn't be considered Avoidable since it's already happened and she will still fuck him or the tran after you leave, it's real just a *Skip the rest of it* button...
And this is why I suggested some self reflection. You're triggered and feeling insecure about something fictional happening off screen with make belief characters. It's one thing to say "I don't enjoy this sort of content" and to just skip it. The fact that it even exists as an option behind the scenes is enough to ruin the other 99% of the game for you is alarming.

I'm saying this not even to try to be insulting. This sort of insecurity will manifest itself in any relationship you have and cause problems. Confront it and ask yourself the tough questions because that mental state is not healthy.

Wishing you the best of luck!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She is literally a college whore. She has probably banged half the campus.

Meanwhile, Hikari is a stripper. Amy still technically sleeps with her husband (they may not have sex, but still) and most of the girls walk around topless if not naked in the gym all the time. Sophie even had a date (it was a failed date, but still) who knows what she was doing at work to get that date in the first place.

People need to have some reasonable boundaries of what NTR is. I could, in theory, call any of the above NTR, but that isn't reasonable. Take into account the character, in this case she is more or less a whore. Take into account relationship they have with MC, they're fuck-buddies. That isn't NTR, not even close. MC, quite literally, is just another dick on the assembly line for her and she is just another random girl MC bangs.

I get people want things to be avoidable, but often things don't need to be avoidable, it's people being way too sensitive.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No Offence but now I'm geting confused.
Surely what was drescribed if anything its sharing and yes DP and although they arnt in the Tags for this game Group sex is.
Now I know it's mainly used in games here with the Idea of it being sex with mutiple girls at the same time.
But thats not the only type of group that it could actually refer too and this alone should at least of made you think that there is a possibility of sharing in this game.
As to NTR there is Netori in this game so made it should be in the tags but that would lead to more issues as nearly everyone tends to think Netorare and Netorase when NTR is present as a tag and fans of them would not be happy if they came here exspecting that.
But Surely for that scene to be NTR it would of had to be the girl as a LI fucking two other guys while the MC is either not actually there or is there but forced to watch?.

Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, MILF, Anal sex, Animated, Incest, Voyeurism, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Lesbian, Group sex, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Titfuck, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Humor, Trap, Interracial, Male domination, MILF, Mobile game, Rape(Avoidable), Teasing, Spanking

Just Saying.

Bidulle77

Sep 24, 2018
You should answer your first question yourself based on the answer I can provide to your second one: while the general story line is somewhat set for her, there are basically two (and as far as I know not mutually exclusive) options of how to deal with her. You can either be understanding and helpful in other words showing her love, or be demanding and dominant making her your slut. These options feature very different dialogue and are mostly tied to specific renders (of her 541 renders 97 are exclusive).

While Kendra already provided you with the answer, you still may want to remember what the tutorial had to say about that hint.

Probably not, as you provided very little information. Which events did play and what hints are currently shown for them?
For both of them, "There are no hints currently available". I didn't unlock any event for Dani and only the first one for Hikari.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
It's kind of rude to tell someone that you know more than them about the very game that they're making. Alex is not a love interest and it's insane to even argue with me about it.

If it hits close to home to you, that's a you problem. What's next, someone is going to be upset at me because I unknowingly made one of the girls have the same hair style as an ex that broke their heart? Let's be adults here. I made that scene entirely avoidable too.

NTR has a clear definition, this ain't it chief.

Actually I now have an idea for a game. MC is a gangsta who hates NTR but is also in charge of running train on girl recruits for their initiation.

Personal Train Conductor :p

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I thought it odd Alex was character you could make progress with I mean if she fucks anything with a dick what's the point. She was a side character her spot in the hint tracker could have gone to someone else. IMO the amazon latina should have her spot and alex would have the random sex scenes.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes