Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I tried every day of the week and every hour in every room: D Which day and hour is taking place,Do you have a task to do in advance?
I don't know where in the game you are but if you haven't progressed with Amy to the bowling scene, you can't progress with sophie.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I made a new save and there was no problem ;) thx
Do you still have the old save file? I'm curious to look at it because I make the updates to be save compatible and test it with my own old saves. If there's some compatibility bug I'd like to find it.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
thanx for the new update it was awesome, btw i would like to see Amy's husband sissified and feminized as payback for what he did to all the women but anyway i know whatever would happen next would be great cause i really like the way the story is going and i have faith in your ability to make it even better thanx again Domiek

Reactions: Domiek

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Someone can please tell me , how can do the Amy's coffee and jenna shower quest ?

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I must say; honestly I was always off-put by the "walking around"thing in VN and it personally made me ignore this game. Right now I'm glad I gave it a go. the renders are just... amazing, and the comedy has that perfect Mel Brooks type of humo; no one is safe

Reactions: Hans98 and Domiek

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@Domiek Minor bug: Amy is not showing up in the hints section in .24 despite the fact that we've interacted a few times. The other hints seem to behave as expected. Do you want a save to investigate, or is there a variable I can set?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek Minor bug: Amy is not showing up in the hints section in .24 despite the fact that we've interacted a few times. The other hints seem to behave as expected. Do you want a save to investigate, or is there a variable I can set?
Please send me the save so I can get an idea of what this is. Also thank you for reporting it.

Reactions: johnconnor
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes