gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Do what a parent does. Stay up late at night waiting to catch your kid sneaking back into the house.
so true :LOL:.Btw i have a question is it intentional with the amy blow job scene in the shop that bright light appears between the door and the black door frames and goes away again? i have make a sceenshot from that.Its maybe hard to see

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
so true :LOL:.Btw i have a question is it intentional with the amy blow job scene in the shop that bright light appears between the door and the black door frames and goes away again? i have make a sceenshot from that.Its maybe hard to see
Not intentional but not worth the 20 hassle of redoing. Just imagine it's people walking by causing the light to shift ;)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not intentional but not worth the 20 hassle of redoing. Just imagine it's people walking by causing the light to shift ;)
my first thought was when i saw this scene that in front of the dressing room is a photo shoot :)

Reactions: Domiek

Shorlarkhan

Aug 8, 2017
the quest with Jenna is stuck or i miss a point... i'm following the hint and watch out for Jenna in the shower... but more then looking isn't happen...

any idea?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
the quest with Jenna is stuck or i miss a point... i'm following the hint and watch out for Jenna in the shower... but more then looking isn't happen...

any idea?
There's a couple shower events so just so I know exactly which one you're talking about, what does the hint say exactly, word for word?

Edit: I took a look at this. If you've already pranked her in the shower once, you now need to be the one taking a shower which is at a different time than Jenna's shower. Just head to the locker room in the morning and keep advancing time by 1 hour till you trigger it.

D

Deleted member 482284

Im stuck with the cousin. I went to the arcade with her and after that there are no hints and nothing for me to do.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Im stuck with the cousin. I went to the arcade with her and after that there are no hints and nothing for me to do.
Did you skip the tutorial or did you play from a save file from an earlier version before the tutorial was implemented? Reason I ask is because this is a common question which is why I've added a quick tutorial to the intro covering it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

AT83

Jun 20, 2018
Depending if you read the conversation or not, there's quite a bit. However, word on the street is that the next update will be coming out soon so maybe better to wait and save on bandwidth.
I told myself I wouldn't be 'that guy' because I understand the insane amount of work that goes into these games. So without putting you on the spot for a date, do you have a rough estimate for next release? (week(s) / month)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I told myself I wouldn't be 'that guy' because I understand the insane amount of work that goes into these games. So without putting you on the spot for a date, do you have a rough estimate for next release? (week(s) / month)

No worries! I aim for the first week of each month.

Mikely

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe instead of "There are currently no hints" I would reword it to "Continue playing the game" or "Continue progressing with the other girls". Something that forwards you to continue playing and check later.

Shorlarkhan

Aug 8, 2017
There's a couple shower events so just so I know exactly which one you're talking about, what does the hint say exactly, word for word?

Edit: I took a look at this. If you've already pranked her in the shower once, you now need to be the one taking a shower which is at a different time than Jenna's shower. Just head to the locker room in the morning and keep advancing time by 1 hour till you trigger it.
sorry if i was not precise enough... but you got it right... and your tip helped.
Stupid me, i have done this tactic a couple of times in the game but here i haven't thought about it...
Thx!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, I'm impressed - the game is pivoting pretty well into the post-sex plot lines, which is often where a lot of games completely lose themselves. I'd say the biggest immersion break so far is the lack of boss scenes.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
At each updates the Renders became better. The Amy sauna and house scene in the last one, are visualy beautiful. And the writting so funny. Can't wait to see Sophie and Dani sequences in the next one. Your game is amazing and in my personal top 3 :)

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight and Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes