ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i decided to give in and let landwhale have at me..hehehehe..BUT..the new gal..the latina..holy crap she's hella hot and my #1 now...something insanely wild about her...pity she's a side-distraction..oh well :(

Reactions: botc76 and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
ok..i decided to give in and let landwhale have at me..hehehehe..BUT..the new gal..the latina..holy crap she's hella hot and my #1 now...something insanely wild about her...pity she's a side-distraction..oh well :(
You have one of our Patrons to thank for that. He designed her and the scenes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no idea how to trigger the "hope we do not get another visitor tonight" bit..its the only "quest" left remaining in hints...

Reactions: botc76

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
So I have a question about Amy. After the incident in the swimming pool there are no more hints yet in the memories gallery there's a scene added in the car that never happened in the story??? Is it normal or am I missing something here?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
no idea how to trigger the "hope we do not get another visitor tonight" bit..its the only "quest" left remaining in hints...

It should trigger automatically when you go to sleep.

Jay Speelman

May 14, 2018
just sleep at any point prior to her coming home ... do a few times... sleep ...wake up ...sleep...etc. Think no interaction does the trick

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Can anyone share android link of the new update?
@the66 has been doing the unofficial android ports. Unfortunately he has a personal situation and we have no idea when he'll be back.

I'll try to do the android port after work today. I've never attempted this and am running on fumes (3 hours of sleep) so I can't make any promises.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Fuck, the renders are gorgeous, the lighting in some sequence make them fantastic.(y)
And Sophie :love: and Dani :love: it's starting to be hard for me to chose between those two beauty :cool:

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Hey, that MC backstory was a lie yeah? I see through the lies of the jedi.

Karen didn't cheat on him, nuh uh. She took the kids is what she did.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
great. i have downloaded the game as 0.24 and tried to make some progress. and after about an hour, i find that it updated to 0.25. gotta download it again

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Domiek Great Game ! u got ! really I personally like the Characteres they are good looking and feel real not so hyperstyled, guess Natural is the word, and also great humor sense ! nice to see how u improve from update to update ! Keep up the great work ! .....only just one question how to trigger the Amy home events? maybe a hint would be nice

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes