Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
So MC gets cucked by his GF, moves to new city and pretends to be gay to get into girls gym, hmmmm.

Question to people who played, what is the high road mentioned in overview? Like what are the choices?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure what I dislike more. Devs who do short updates, or ones that don't update for 3 months.

So MC gets cucked by his GF, moves to new city and pretends to be gay to get into girls gym, hmmmm.

Question to people who played, what is the high road mentioned in overview? Like what are the choices?
If there is one, it hasn't been introduced yet.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
First off, well done so far. Very enjoyable.

One question, playing on version 0.26 it shows no more events for everyone except Sophie. On her hint it says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something to progress or is that it for her? Honestly can't seem to trigger anything else.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
First off, well done so far. Very enjoyable.

One question, playing on version 0.26 it shows no more events for everyone except Sophie. On her hint it says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something to progress or is that it for her? Honestly can't seem to trigger anything else.
It just takes a while before the next one will trigger with her. Like about a week.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really enjoy your game. will there be pregnancy in the game with all the fucking it would be the next step
If that would happen, it'd be in the end. There's only two girls who I would say are any kind of romantic option here too. His cousin or Dani the boss. Everyone else just seems to be there for the fun of it. Getting any of them pregnant would ruin the "sex for fun" theme of the game.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes