Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
If that would happen, it'd be in the end. There's only two girls who I would say are any kind of romantic option here too. His cousin or Dani the boss. Everyone else just seems to be there for the fun of it. Getting any of them pregnant would ruin the "sex for fun" theme of the game.
thanks I didnot consider that

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, is the Jenna route optional or are some of the other girl's events tied to her story?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Sure. Not sure why you'd want to skip Jenna. :unsure:
Simple, I don't like the whole dom/sub thing with her. MC is an asshole to her and she's a moron for allowing it. Her only attractive trait (to me) is her body. That's just my opinion, I'm sure lots of players will enjoy it.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The changelog suggests the MC muffdives the 'Latino Bodybuilder' in the Sauna (14.00) - doesn't trigger for me over several attempts - and her shower scene (17.00 Lockers) is just visual not interactive. Anyone get anything different?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Simple, I don't like the whole dom/sub thing with her. MC is an asshole to her and she's a moron for allowing it. Her only attractive trait (to me) is her body. That's just my opinion, I'm sure lots of players will enjoy it.
it says it is helping her to not be easly to be embarrest

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
it says it is helping her to not be easly to be embarrest
True. Doesn't make me like playing the route though. I've played it up to this version, hoping it would change, but that scene in the reception in front of Daisy clinched it for me. No biggie, I don't mind restarting. I do like the rest of the content.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Hmm... The second scene in the dorm may be triggered right after the first, without a convo with Daisy at the reception. I suppose that's a bug.

Reactions: Domiek

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
When mc have option to comfort or take advantage of amy its in the pool but in memories gallery it happen in the car, and after that there is no hint anymore and i dont know how to progress

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
So after improving in the quality of the renders, the games improve in the quality of the animation, they're great (y)

Reactions: Domiek

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Domiek Thank you for the update, I really loved the content with Jenna, as you know, she is one of my favorites, really want to crack that ego down and bring that sweet girl on the inside to the surface, I think she'd make a good girlfriend then, I bet she can be very sweet when she allows herself to be who she really is :p

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes