ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..when Sophie shouts "dont fuck with me Rob(MC name)" it is attributed to the MC saying it as is the next line "i WILL choke a bitch" and finally "i know where you sleep" that 3 sentence sequence should be attributed to Sophie but is MC...otherwise..great as always @Domiek

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Every update pretty short, but so sensual, dialouges really well writen, feels like characters are real persons and story lines of each charachter are so deep. Already cant wait for the next update.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
someone explain Sophie hint - Things with Sophie has been heating up lately, i can hardly believe it. i wonder if i can push things a little farther when we go to sleep...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as was mentioned above "get Sophie pregnant" how close a cousin?..1st? 2nd 3rd?..if its first i'd rather not..LOL...i'd think by now BOTH Jenna and Amy would be pregnant with the gallons of quality Rob-MC gloop poured into them....BUT..there is one new scene that has hope ;) one of the non-main dames now has a boink scene and a cum inside oops angry not protected thang going on..so random nobody could be carrying my mutant spawn :p nice that she's hot AF

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Holy shit, things between the MC and Sophie sure escalated quickly in this update.... AND I LOVE IT! :love:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ikr, it's a conspiracy. lol
actually..dont think my humour had anything to do with..think its because i posted a certain number of "tracebacks" "errors found" "images showing errors" and "chats with dev's in private helping them out" that got that..the "oh he's Rob" had nothing to do with it..lol.. ask @bossapplesauce its all his/her/it's fault

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes