TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
regarding Jenna..eventually..i want my MC to stop being hurt by his ex and start becoming caring etc(emotion feeling crap) again..and ask Jenna on an actual date and treat her like a princess...because..i get that he is fulfilling the requirements each seems to need sexually and such..it eventually just becomes empty "user" stuff leaving the MC a douche..methinks..the first step towards him becoming a "good guy" again was the Mayan content..that was good stuff...i'd like to see that start to build and rub off on the other gals...
Some women just need to be dominated, used and defiled to become better people. A date does sound like a good idea. Definitely push the bounds into a public indecency charge. lol Maybe even introduce her to fisting in the restaurant.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Gadamn! You do an amazing job in each new release. I love the kinky ideas you put, not to mention great sense of humor.

Thank you very very much <3 <3 <3

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Some women just need to be dominated, used and defiled to become better people. A date does sound like a good idea. Definitely push the bounds into a public indecency charge. lol Maybe even introduce her to fisting in the restaurant.
What is the second game from your sig? I searched for it, but I didn't find it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
regarding Jenna..eventually..i want my MC to stop being hurt by his ex and start becoming caring etc(emotion feeling crap) again..and ask Jenna on an actual date and treat her like a princess...because..i get that he is fulfilling the requirements each seems to need sexually and such..it eventually just becomes empty "user" stuff leaving the MC a douche..methinks..the first step towards him becoming a "good guy" again was the Mayan content..that was good stuff...i'd like to see that start to build and rub off on the other gals...

Yeah, I admit I'm a tiny bit worried at times about how the MC behaves. I mean like at the beginning you could be dominating and degrading to Amy OR be supportive and caring and for some time now that option seems to be gone and you just yell slut here and bitch there.
I mean, I get that she's into that during sex, but I would like to be able to let MC be nice to her before and after that.

Don't get me wrong I like domiek's writing a lot and it's not like I fear the worst, but yeah, I would also like if the MC at some point went good guy route IF I choose to do that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's the plan, he shows signs of it near the end of her "training".

She needed a kick in that direction so while he did push her for his own reasons it did help her. She showed signs of getting softer towards the MC and he was in return.

Not quite there yet but it's looking good.

She's my fave girl and it broke my heart being a dick to her but if it leads to better things i'm all for it. I have faith in the dev, he's done right by Amy and Sophie so far.

Haven't seen much of the others but i'm also interested to see where Dani goes from here too. She's started opening up to the Mc more now he's not there just to be a dick, at least in my playthrough anyway, he's shown he cares about the girls and she's catching on to that.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Got a question, when I got to the part where the MC gets fired, Dani seems to suggest that he done things with Daisy, Daisy talked about it and that's why he got fired. However I don't think I ever got any scenes with Daisy and the memories gallery don't show anything either, so is this a bug or just not in the game yet?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Got a question, when I got to the part where the MC gets fired, Dani seems to suggest that he done things with Daisy, Daisy talked about it and that's why he got fired. However I don't think I ever got any scenes with Daisy and the memories gallery don't show anything either, so is this a bug or just not in the game yet?
MC used to be able to get BJ's from Daisy whenever he chatted her...that was removed so its lingering stuff that hasnt been addressed..lol

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
At the begining, the MC can make her taste his lollipop, talk to her in the morning when she alone.

Reactions: rKnight

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
MC used to be able to get BJ's from Daisy whenever he chatted her...that was removed so its lingering stuff that hasnt been addressed..lol
Oh wow this is still present then? That needs to be worked on because Daisy's blowjob was removed in the previous update; so it's persisted for two updates now? Domeik must not be aware of this.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@maaath The hint system is very nice. It's nearly impossible to get stuck, and you always know when you're done with a storyline for the moment. Good stuff.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Oh wow this is still present then? That needs to be worked on because Daisy's blowjob was removed in the previous update; so it's persisted for two updates now? Domeik must not be aware of this.
Yeah isn't her blabbing about the BJ is what causes/starts the firing?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Update was pretty good. I did see some different spots in the newest update where the Mc and Sophie tags were mixed a few different times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes