Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Daisy has all her scenes and more just all worked out into the story seamlessly and not in the boring earlier stance. Just wait at reception for the start of her wonderful development of boy teach girl to leave boyish behind. Enjoy!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you want a mini hint ... just check her schedule and be there looking all around to trigger her scenes. If you get stuck just do the hour clicking and play the waiting game...

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Whenever i check memories gallery and click on Amy i get an exception error. Titjob amy missing image. Any solution?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@Domiek Just wanted to report that the new Mayan scene knocks off 8 hrs of time (see her at 8 AM, appear at home at 4 PM). That's one LONG coffee break.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@Domiek Just wanted to report that the new Mayan scene knocks off 8 hrs of time (see her at 8 AM, appear at home at 4 PM). That's one LONG coffee break.
Because I don't have code to limit events to once per day, it was either a super long coffee break or back to back events which is also weird.

I'll be looking to figure out code to limit each girls event to once a day sometime in the future.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Kingz199123

Sep 29, 2018
Amy & Sophie events are connected at certain parts of the game. If Sophie's hints say there's none available currently, then you can't advance without going through some Amy events first.

For those of you with the Android bug, could you please tell me what device and Android version you're using? I can't replicate it on my devices and would like to see if I can buy something second hand to test future Android builds on.
i already finished the game on p before the update came out for android

but i experienced the bug in Samsung Galaxy S7

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I am using Huawei P9 Android 7. Game bug on 0.27 beta was the yoga scene with Amy and MC. After upgrading to 0.27 i have new bug. Opening memories gallery of Amy comes with an image bug error. Titjob cant load renpy image.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i already finished the game on p before the update came out for android

but i experienced the bug in Samsung Galaxy S7
So odd because I have an S7 and don't have these issues. Looks like I'll have to format all Android images to something else.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes