• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Hi. That seems to be a little issue for that Dani gallery item in the main game (wrong label name). Hope it gets fixed with the next game version.
oh so that could be the reason why I can't unlock all those scenes without the mod help.

7767 can you report them?

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
that chick on the top shelf with 2 heads may want a re render of that.

edit: well ship that's apparently there on purpose.
LOL just came here to post that.
Noticed too that the days just loop round. You can spend 24/7 in the gym.
Not liking the action button - preferred when you had to click on a character.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
Couple of questions from someone who's never played this before ( neither the old nor the remake version ) :

Is the futa / trap shit completely avoidable?
How far is the remake version development / content wise? Is it worth playing yet, or for someone like me who enjoys a more complete expirience should I still wait before giving it a try?
How deep goes the corruption / maledom aspect of the game? Is it just tacked on or can we go to town with that kind of content?
1: Should be avoidable if memory serves, If I recall there is a choice to make 1 of the girls (the Asian one I believe) into a futa or trap or just stay a girl.
2: The game was complete before this remake, I believe right now it just added some more endings and don't think there will be more added content just some bug fixes and graphical updates.
3: The corruption and maledom is the bread and butter of this game, there are more loving options for some characters (the redhead in particular) but corrupting is the name of the game. Maledom with every girl but especially with the muscle chick.

If I'm wrong about anything someone feel free to correct me.

Reactions: PeanutbutterJoe

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It's not, though. It's the same game with a few new things. I started a new game and the content is pretty much exactly the same as it was before. The UI and some random encounters are new (I think? can't remember which ones were already in the game), but other than the endings and a few new events I don't think there's anything else new. The music was a pointless addition because it doesn't work automatically and it breaks if you rollback. No new Dani content was a major letdown.
Agree about Dani.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Have played further into the game, and still experience glitches like people not being where they're supposed to be like I described in my previous post, however I think it may have to do with the change in how time advances. For example, when you get to the part of Amy's story where you go to her house for dinner to confront her husband, it took several attempts to get it to trigger. What I ended up having to do was just spend the entire day standing at her house and skipping time until the event triggers and she opens the door. It took 3 fridays of me doing that before it finally triggered, but it did trigger eventually.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Can't tell how surprised I am of finding this title in the latest updates tab lol. Good for the author, but honestly I don't think I'm ready to play the whole game again, so I'll just wait for an eventual gallery unlock because while it may be acceptable to replay purely VN games, it's a whole other matter to restart finished sandbox games.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes