• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 18, 2018
Been able to complete Jenna and Mayan's paths, but the rest are bugged, for example cannot meet Amy at the cafe as it always presents the shemale and their girlfriend in school uniform instead.

Also Alex's thumbnail is showing at reception, but Daisy is there instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rul34_Sinner

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
2 suggestions for the next PATCH:

1. Make it so that any time players ROLLBACK / scroll UP on the mouse wheel, it does not cancel all music. Currently, any time we miss a line and roll back to read that line, it resets music to OFF. I played for over 3 hours with no music because I did this once, thinking it was simply a completely muted game. Then I realized it was the rollback that cancels the music player from playing tracks.

2. In the Dani on the floor scene where she's drunk... Fix the floor background. It's impossible to read any text. There are around 2 dozen lines we have to squint and can barely make out. Perhaps a shadow of the MC strategically falling on that text area could work - a simple photoshop outline with blurred edges?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
One trick I have found when you get stuck... Several events do not ever take place if you go directly to the location at the time it should trigger. This happens with all 9 main characters. You need to go to the place AHEAD of time and SKIP TIME to trigger it. For example: 75% of Sophie's scenes will never show up, 50% of Amy's scenes require you to be in the place she will be in the next time slot and SKIP TIME. They do not trigger at all otherwise. There are countless instances of Sophie being in rooms at Night I/Night II where the room is dark and empty, but her marker shows her as being there. And Hikari? I'm 45 days in and only 1 of her "memories" has been accessible.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I feel blueballed after getting a scene with Jenna at her apartment where you fuck her in her bathroom and she mentions ovulating... but then there's no pregnancy included with her ending. I want my buff, pregnant Amazonian princess, dammit!

althworld

May 12, 2018
Since the gallery doesn't unlock even if I play a completed save, does it mean I have to play it from the beginning to unlock the scenes or something? That sounds like a lot of trouble. Is there another way to unlock the gallery, like a patch or something?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Always thought this game ended a little abruptly so nice to see they made an effort to and some new end game content. Assuming this doesn't settle it hopefully they'll make the sequel that was somewhat implied by the original ending once they finish In a Scent.

Reactions: bronze189

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
For anyone experiencing game breaking bugs, please upload a save file with a description of what the bug is. Most of what I've read on here, I'm unable to replicate on my own computer so it would really help me in narrowing down on the issue.

The save files on Windows are in Users/USERNAME/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy

I liked it but there are some bugs here

no matter what I try to do, I can't activate or getting hints for all Maria Memories and for some of Dani ones:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and as you see in the images, the ninth girl is impossible to unlock.

Btw I already finished all the other girls.
Have you interacted with Hikari in the pool? Maria's story is completely interwoven with Hikari's, and part of Dani's story is dependent on both as well.

Can't progress at all with Sophie, and can't progress further with Dani or Hikari. Even though I've done some things on both of their paths, none of the memories are showing as unlocked.

The three characters in the top middle, middle-left, and middle-right are all greyed out.

Is this just the state of the game right now, or am I missing something?
Not sure if its a bug or because you have to play certain events in a certain order because Ive completed all but 2 characters. Cant progress Maria after her first scene but got all the Hikaria/Maria scenes. This then seems to prevent me from progressing Sophie.

Please upload the save files and I'll take a look.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Have you interacted with Hikari in the pool? Maria's story is completely interwoven with Hikari's, and part of Dani's story is dependent on both as well.

hmm Its true that its strange I didn't find her anywhere so far. Later I will try to pay more attention to this.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes