SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
In previous versions (0.54-55), if you asked girls to date Hirai, he started sending texts with his actions, which showed how he was gradually gaining the girl's trust and after 2-3 dates he finally fucked them. For some reason in this update he started fucking them right from the first date, and there was no foreplay at all. Is this how it's supposed to be? I mean, it's like 2-3 dates with him were skipped and the process went straight to sex. Is it a bug or is this how it working now?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
In previous versions (0.54-55), if you asked girls to date Hirai, he started sending texts with his actions, which showed how he was gradually gaining the girl's trust and after 2-3 dates he finally fucked them. For some reason in this update he started fucking them right from the first date, and there was no foreplay at all. Is this how it's supposed to be? I mean, it's like 2-3 dates with him were skipped and the process went straight to sex. Is it a bug or is this how it working now?
If you're on the subsequent play through and choose to skip ahead I believe that's what it does, I think it won't do that if at the start of a new game when it asks "Do you want to skip ahead" and you say no.

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
i think this one has more scenes, i still don't know if it's complete
(i replaced the nulls in your archive)

maybe it has to do with how far you make it in the game before editing the save... i really don't know
Thanks for this,
It looks like the scene gallery is glitches with this save though. Under Rin and Jess scene tab it only shows Emi's scenes

Reactions: lOlNoo

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This thing isn't even optimized properly for PC lol, your phone might melt.
Wut? This is basically HTML game.

Anyway, whomever needs to play this on Linux or MacOS:
1) Download older Linux or MacOS version, and extract it.
2) Download New Windows version, and extract it.
3) Replace subfolder resources of Linux/MacOS version with one from Windows.
4) Make sure file permissions are right.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
this was added to speed up gameplay in subsequent playthroughs, specifically for people who want to get as much NTR content as possible. I asked the dev about it in the discord because in a new playthrough it can be useful to use Hirai's first few dates for a bit of cash and to manage jealousy even if you don't plan on letting him go all the way. That's no longer an option as there is no way to turn it off. So if you don't want to see Hirai fucking the girls best to tell him to fuck off on day 7. I asked the dev if it would be toggleable and he said maybe in the future.

Reactions: SWTiger

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
damn comunity selfsentrisity i adquired it not thanks to yours
You wasted your time since she hasn't any sex scene yet and no flashback scene yet. You should have known if you had read the ingame changelogs.

And you perfectly knew how to unlock her - you just had to read the ingame changelog which tells you that you have to watch Mika's ending first.

You watch Nobuko and Emi endings ---> you unlock Mika ----> you watch Mika's end ----> you unlock Rin

Anyway, you're welcome.

Reactions: Thermophob

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
this was added to speed up gameplay in subsequent playthroughs, specifically for people who want to get as much NTR content as possible. I asked the dev about it in the discord because in a new playthrough it can be useful to use Hirai's first few dates for a bit of cash and to manage jealousy even if you don't plan on letting him go all the way. That's no longer an option as there is no way to turn it off. So if you don't want to see Hirai fucking the girls best to tell him to fuck off on day 7. I asked the dev if it would be toggleable and he said maybe in the future.
Need the cash? just type the cheatcode. Simple as that.

Reactions: Thermophob

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, that is indeed a useful feature (plus I found all the photos and messages in the gallery afterwards, even though I didn't see them in the game). But it's better to make it optional of course.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, that is indeed a useful feature (plus I found all the photos and messages in the gallery afterwards, even though I didn't see them in the game). But it's better to make it optional of course.
yeah when i first stated playing the game Hirai was really the only other option for earning money, now you can borrow from Emi and Nabuko so even without the cheat money isn't really an issue and jealousy is pretty easily managed

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
i think this one has more scenes, i still don't know if it's complete
(i replaced the nulls in your archive)

maybe it has to do with how far you make it in the game before editing the save... i really don't know
Does rin have scene? since if edit out the file, rin scene wont appear intact (it become emi's )

Reactions: Raul

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This UI is brutal.

Not including any easy option to turn off the fast skipping option once you start it, in a game built around a requirement of multiple play throughs mind you, is just an utter failure and design deal breaker imo

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes