VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pervert Family [v1.0] [LaurenTY]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Good start so far. There are a few spelling errors here and there. But what is needed is to fix the text transition. No other game that I have played requires a double click to get to the next text.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
it made my eyes bleed...
grammar and more wrong word garbage... get a proofreader...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's weak, even for a first version. Weird looking MC, grainy renders, far from believable story, 5 min of content, bad grammar, unnecessarily long narration. Comparing this with some of the recent first releases, it's even worse.

Reactions: hr17 and Crazymic79

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Characters look fine, although, again, they're practically flat. Grammar and spelling aren't quite as bad as most of the Russian games, but the developer clearly isn't a native speaker. Entire uber-pre-alpha-mega-short-sneak-preview 1.0 was about one minute and thirty seconds. In fact, 164 MB seems extremely bloated for any H-game. Absolutely nothing to comment on as far as fappability goes.

D

Deleted member 451676

If your description is a variation of "guy bangs his mom and sister due to some generic circumstance," I'm just going to assume the game has no story.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
1.0 first release? So finished game of the bench or maybe 0.0.1.0? Let's download and find out...
Maybe you should learn about version iterations, before you assume a 1.0 is a completed game. Let's take a shit show like Fallout 76... Currently at 1.2.7.2

Or, lets take something else... 7 days to die.... When I started play it first time it was on alpha 9.3.. Currently alpha 18.3

There is no set standard on version iterations. Or a magic version number for when a game/program is completed.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If your description is a variation of "guy bangs his mom and sister due to some generic circumstance," I'm just going to assume the game has no story.
Gist of it? The Wife got a extreme libido, and the husband afraid she will pick up some randoms to fill her needs while he away, so task his son to fill her needs while he gone. Let's face it, no worse than better than a lot of other games around these days.
Suppose, sometimes things doesn't need to make sense...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just a weak story. Not bad renders. I agree with the comments on the ages. The son is very young. Dont like the double clicking to progress.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just a weak story. Not bad renders. I agree with the comments on the ages. The son is very young. Dont like the double clicking to progress.
The wife painting it thick telling how she did cheat on her husband, was... Whats the right words? Disconnected from reality. More often than not with these games, I think "weak" or lacking stories, just reflect the age and perhaps the lack of rl exprience of the creators. But if we start to shoot down new creators entering the scene, we just do ourselves a big disfavor. Who knows what they manage to make in the future with more experience under their belt.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote