2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Even with little money (Oh poor guy, another grindy game i guess) he was greedy (ok fair enough) and rented a room in a mansion(huh.. wait wut :WaitWhat:)...

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well i dont understant overview little bit....

from what i read i understand that Mc is moving to someone named Alan, who will show him how corrupt girls and Mc will be taking girls after him? or sharig?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Nope! Sharing the women with other dudes is now completely optional and not necessary to continue the story. I'm watching the feedbacks and adapting, there're a lot of people who don’t like it (myself included!). In the current version (0.04) has become optional. Despite maintaining the basis of exhibitionism, it will be more just for showing, sharing is optional and the player will influence the woman to do it or not. (y)
Ty for the honesty. If its optional and not just skipable and isn't a common part in the game i will give it a try then.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
nice game! I'm not much for exhibitionist stuff. but its intriguing!

For those who don't like to see another dong besides the mc's, careful, there is an OPTIONAL path to watch a random dude getting a bj from one of your future harem at a park. game doesnt warn you for it and u do get some after.
little question if u dont mind...

how optional?
it is king of "what are this noises?" and u need to decide if u want look or no?
or u can copletely avoid it?

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Look very interesting so I'll download and check out your game, I must say I'm impressed with how fast you release new updates. Did you do 1 update per week schedule? What kind of fetish and sex action you can do in the game until now?
Done with this new update, I must say this game was very great so far and can't wait for more updates. I like exhibitionism and wish for more, those girls look very nice without clothes on anyway
I work only 2-3 hours a day, so I really have a lot of time to be on the computer. I had an initial idea to even bring a major update every 3 days, but because of the F95Zone's terms of use I changed this to a weekly basis. As you have already completed the version, I don't need to spoil what you already have with options. xD
By the way thanks for the feedback that is always very welcome. Ideas for content for the future are also always welcome. I'm trying to adapt the game in a way that pleases most of the players, not least because everyone is impossible. Thanks for playing! :LOL:

I'll never get the appeal for FUTA. People like to call them "Chicks with dicks" but I think "Dudes with boobs" is more fitting considering they have a dick.
So.. To be honest I also have no interest. But as a developer and not just as a player as I always was, I think I have a certain obligation to adapt. If there are players who give me some kind of feedback and would like to have that kind of content in the game, I will try to bring it to them.

Even with little money (Oh poor guy, another grindy game i guess) he was greedy (ok fair enough) and rented a room in a mansion(huh.. wait wut :WaitWhat:)...
This is literally something I have already done. I am a person who really does not have very good financial conditions. But I am always living in big cities in huge houses because I rent only one room, which although it is still expensive is something viable because it is only one room. For example, a common room in the city I live in is around 400 Euros, a room in mansions around 700 .. Although the price difference is high, it is not impossible even for those who do not earn much. The price of this is having to share a house with strangers.

well i dont understant overview little bit....

from what i read i understand that Mc is moving to someone named Alan, who will show him how corrupt girls and Mc will be taking girls after him? or sharig?
So the main character is Alan, in my current concept Alan is already a charismatic guy who has never had a lot of problems with women, only because he lives in a small town he has never met too many. He moved to the big city without much pretension, just to try something different in life. He rented a room in a mansion with the reservations he had. Corruption and exhibitionism have always been his fetishes and his idea is to use his natural charisma to win over the women who he will know and try to get these fetishes in his new life now that he lives a city where this is theoretically possible.

But because of the feedbacks I'm trying to increase these options. You have the option of sharing the women or not, making them fall in love or just being perverted. Even wanting to keep the focus on exhibitionism, it would be more for Alan's show and internal desire, nothing too exaggerated or letting other MCs have something with Alan's women, that will be up to the player.

And yes, it will be possible to make them very perverted and even so they're only for the player.

Ty for the honesty. If its optional and not just skipable and isn't a common part in the game i will give it a try then.
In the past version it was not and honestly it wasn't in the original plan, I wanted to bring varieties of women in which some already had a stabilized sex life and the player would simply be part of them. But with the feedback from the community, I changed this to a totally optional route, there will be editions in the current events before the next update to make this path even clearer, but it's already optional and will be more and more in line with updates. They will still be seen by others (spy kids, etc.), but nothing exaggerated and will no longer be shared with others MCs (if the player wants so).

little question if u dont mind...

how optional?
it is king of "what are this noises?" and u need to decide if u want look or no?
or u can copletely avoid it?
I think my past answer answers that well, but I'll try to make it even clearer. No, I do not intend that they continue to have since players do not like it, for example in this specific event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
I was shocked to see how big this game was for an average Ren'Py game, so I went out of my way to compress it. It was meant for myself to save capacity, but I'm sure this'll help out other members too.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pervert's Paradise [v0.04] [caxrGames]

Original Size Windows: 1.89 GiB zip, 1.97 GiB unzipped.
Compressed Size Windows: 152.6 MiB rar, 246 MiB uncompressed.

I only tested it working with title menu on Windows 10 64-bit!

I used XnConvert v1.85.1, Audacity 2.4.2 and Handbrake v1.3.3.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I work only 2-3 hours a day, so I really have a lot of time to be on the computer. I had an initial idea to even bring a major update every 3 days, but because of the F95Zone's terms of use I changed this to a weekly basis. As you have already completed the version, I don't need to spoil what you already have with options. xD
By the way thanks for the feedback that is always very welcome. Ideas for content for the future are also always welcome. I'm trying to adapt the game in a way that pleases most of the players, not least because everyone is impossible. Thanks for playing! :LOL:

So.. To be honest I also have no interest. But as a developer and not just as a player as I always was, I think I have a certain obligation to adapt. If there are players who give me some kind of feedback and would like to have that kind of content in the game, I will try to bring it to them.

This is literally something I have already done. I am a person who really does not have very good financial conditions. But I am always living in big cities in huge houses because I rent only one room, which although it is still expensive is something viable because it is only one room. For example, a common room in the city I live in is around 400 Euros, a room in mansions around 700 .. Although the price difference is high, it is not impossible even for those who do not earn much. The price of this is having to share a house with strangers.

So the main character is Alan, in my current concept Alan is already a charismatic guy who has never had a lot of problems with women, only because he lives in a small town he has never met too many. He moved to the big city without much pretension, just to try something different in life. He rented a room in a mansion with the reservations he had. Corruption and exhibitionism have always been his fetishes and his idea is to use his natural charisma to win over the women who he will know and try to get these fetishes in his new life now that he lives a city where this is theoretically possible.

But because of the feedbacks I'm trying to increase these options. You have the option of sharing the women or not, making them fall in love or just being perverted. Even wanting to keep the focus on exhibitionism, it would be more for Alan's show and internal desire, nothing too exaggerated or letting other MCs have something with Alan's women, that will be up to the player.

And yes, it will be possible to make them very perverted and even so they're only for the player.

In the past version it was not and honestly it wasn't in the original plan, I wanted to bring varieties of women in which some already had a stabilized sex life and the player would simply be part of them. But with the feedback from the community, I changed this to a totally optional route, there will be editions in the current events before the next update to make this path even clearer, but it's already optional and will be more and more in line with updates. They will still be seen by others (spy kids, etc.), but nothing exaggerated and will no longer be shared with others MCs (if the player wants so).

I think my past answer answers that well, but I'll try to make it even clearer. No, I do not intend that they continue to have since players do not like it, for example in this specific event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh...well ok it sounds like avoidable but only if u trust that u can watch all your LIs 24/7...it is not for me + mc name is not changable what i readed.

good luck with developement

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
oh...well ok it sounds like avoidable but only if u trust that u can watch all your LIs 24/7...it is not for me + mc name is not changable what i readed.

good luck with developement
In fact, I left it and I intend to keep leaving very clear warnings in the moments that this may happens so that it is not necessary to be following something specific, in the game there is a clear warning when it happens or not.

About changing the name of the character is something that is already in the plans, but not as a priority. It will probably be implemented when the entire game base is complete. Maybe in 2 weeks depending on how fast I keep adapting to Renpy's language.

Thanks for the feedback!

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
In fact, I left it and I intend to keep leaving very clear warnings in the moments that this may happens so that it is not necessary to be following something specific, in the game there is a clear warning when it happens or not.

About changing the name of the character is something that is already in the plans, but not as a priority. It will probably be implemented when the entire game base is complete. Maybe in 2 weeks depending on how fast I keep adapting to Renpy's language.

Thanks for the feedback!
It is not very complicated to let the user decide the players name.

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
It is not very complicated to let the user decide the players name.
I know, I already search about it. But as I have already created countless event labels with Alan as name. I would have to patiently edit one by one and it's something I only intend to do after the game has passed those alphas versions. Because this way I not only add the possibility of changing the name, but I also intend to review everything (grammar, transitions, images used, changed status, etc.)

Thanks for the info tho!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.04 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: caxrGames

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
the MC is a crackhead but still great game nonetheless :)
Forgive me there :ROFLMAO:, it's literally my first game and I never did anything programming or character creation in general before. I'm trying really hard! But thanks for the positive feedback. It means a lot to me!

caxrGames are your models Honey Select? I know everyone is obsessed with DAZ but your characters are so retro! love it!!
I like DAZ and even started to play with it a little bit from time to time, but I find the bases of the characters in every game these days (unless you are not a beginner like me), so I preferred to use HS2 in my first game here. But I have other projects going on since that haven't been launched yet but maybe soon (I'm updating according to what I've been learning here).. But it won't be with DAZ either. Not for now at least. Maybe I'll try it in the future tho xD. Thanks for the warmly feedback!

love it
keep it up
I'm very happy with positive comments like yours, thank you very much!

Download android v0.04 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Edited, thank you very much!

Reactions: caxhub

Zcilak

Mar 15, 2021
the renders are truly amazing mate, i forgot to mention it on my last comment which i said the MC is a crackhead(which is true) haha. Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next updates (y)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The focus of the game remains more on exhibitionism and corruption with a hint of comedy and seduction. But now I have in mind two types of route. A more loving one, where the girl gets slowly corrupted but only for the player and a more perverted one, where the girl gets totally corrupted and the player can influence her to have relationships with other MCs or not.

why not "more perverted and totally corrupted" for the player??

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
the renders are truly amazing mate, i forgot to mention it on my last comment which i said the MC is a crackhead(which is true) haha. Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next updates (y)
Thank you very much for the positive comment! I'm trying to do my best to evolve the game so that it pleases as many people as possible. (Except for the face of the MC, he will still look like a crackhead) hahaha. Follow the next updates and keep me informed about your opinion. :LOL:

The focus of the game remains more on exhibitionism and corruption with a hint of comedy and seduction. But now I have in mind two types of route. A more loving one, where the girl gets slowly corrupted but only for the player and a more perverted one, where the girl gets totally corrupted and the player can influence her to have relationships with other MCs or not.

why not "more perverted and totally corrupted" for the player??
So, my idea with the implementation of the new statuses was to allow the player to choose what he wants. You can totally have for example 100 points of affection and 100 points of perversion, or just perversion and nothing of affection and vice versa. The girls will only have something with other MCs with a clear AUTHORIZATION of the player, so you can just put her totally perverted and be just for you for sure. I think I was not very clear in the developer notes and I will edit later to be as clear as possible, but thank you for the feedback!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes