VN Others Perv's Hotel, Lust from Sweden [v0.272] [Lewd Raccoon Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 26, 2020
This game doesn't do a single thing right. The writing is awkward. The game itself is boring. None of the characters are likable, and they're all generic af. The Voyeur stuff sucks too. All still images, and not nearly enough. Also, kind of a personal gripe, but with a bathroom in a voyeur-centric game there should be more then a single toilet scene.

magnus.k.y

Apr 7, 2024
New release here, please update.

Content:

Animations: 20+
Words: 17500+
Choices: 60+
Achievements: 190+

Oct 4, 2018
It's another one of those Ashley Ratajkowsky game isn't it? with the worse game engine ever made right?
I dont know who your Refering to because the link doesnt work for me but as someone who hasnt downloaded the game just from reading all 4 pages of comments i have gathered the following:
the games engine is "tyrano builder" which the other comments describe as the worst possible engine choice the dev could have made.
cant gauge the critics to the game it self but seems the only positive comments are that the game has tags which people like but i havent seen a single positive comment about the content of the game.
so personally i chose that there are too many red flags with 4 pages of only complaints and didnt waste my time downloading it, also if you actually do some people have said that the version numbers in the updates is wrong so there is a good chance you get confused and download the wrong version.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I dont know who your Refering to because the link doesnt work for me but as someone who hasnt downloaded the game just from reading all 4 pages of comments i have gathered the following:
the games engine is "tyrano builder" which the other comments describe as the worst possible engine choice the dev could have made.
cant gauge the critics to the game it self but seems the only positive comments are that the game has tags which people like but i havent seen a single positive comment about the content of the game.
so personally i chose that there are too many red flags with 4 pages of only complaints and didnt waste my time downloading it, also if you actually do some people have said that the version numbers in the updates is wrong so there is a good chance you get confused and download the wrong version.
fixed. It's the Dominate them all/my first time dev.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
tyranoscript isnt all that bad, but devs need to know how to write it. urge to molest and urge to molest if are written in tyrano iirc and enjoyed those. a full vn? yeah, thats not really apropiate.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The sluggish frame changes make me bored. The wife makes me want to dump her or turn her into a cumdump and dump her.
Can't get into the game at all. Unfortunately, because the graphics look good.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
tyranoscript isnt all that bad, but devs need to know how to write it. urge to molest and urge to molest if are written in tyrano iirc and enjoyed those. a full vn? yeah, thats not really apropiate.
I just can't stand that this engine's projects never have the option to continue from the last update. Literally all of them on this engine require you to start from scratch every time a game gets new content (as far as I'm informed). I don't mind the engine and how it works since i've never had crash issues with it like ren'py has a tendency to do but honestly it's so simple to fix those ren'py problems that the headache of never being able to just dump saves in an included folder every month to get to where you were prior is a WORSE headache than redownloading the game to fix a grey screen or missing image.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote