LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know how I get rid of her pregnancy after the first time she has a child?
I can't talk to anyone because she is afraid of being seen naked and it's annoying.

Last edited:

LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone know how I get rid of her pregnancy after the first time she has a child?
I can't talk to anyone because she is afraid of being seen naked and it's annoying.
So I found out that I fucked myself by not buying birth drugs from the hospital be for returning to what I was doing, and I ended up getting pregnant, so I had to start another save just to not be stuck pregnant forever.

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
I think I'm stuck, I think ive killed all of the demon soldiers on the farm, but its not letting me do anything after that, no dialoge ques or anyting. Am I missing one?

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any way for her to get pregnant again? Could only get preggers a couple times...

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Here's the completed save with all the H-Scenes in the gallery unlocked.

---

I killed the King, Sergeant, Marshall and Mayor because this was my own personal play through and I thought they deserved it.

The Sergeant has two unique scenes after completing his parts. It's the 1000 Gang Rape and the Fellatio scene. The 1000 Gang Rape will be viewable after you kill him (a replacement comes), however you'll need to go to the H Gallery to view his Fellatio as either the blonde haired version or the purple one.

The King, Marshall and Mayor do not have any unique scenes (outside story context), just unique lines.

---

If you're having trouble with the final boss, these magics are ESSENTIAL:

Crush Evil
Magic Reflection 2

To make the fight easier:

Cure 2 (If you fuck up)
Vigor (If you fuck up)

Heal 3
Mana Drain

Those 2 will keep you alive without having to use potions to recover.

Lastly, if you're not corrupted (theoretically, idk if you can not be corrupted), use your strongest weapon and its associated skill while refreshing your Crush Evil and Magic Reflection 2. Use Mana Drain when you start to run low on Mana and Heal 3 when you're dying - obvious stuff.

If you're a Slut Goddess, same thing, except use your scythe and use Ruin Sweep as Death Dance is too taxing on your Mana pool and does LESS DAMAGE in total.

Ch01ce

Jun 28, 2017
I beat the game using-
1. Back & Forth (wrestle)
2. Deadly Silence
3. Magic Reflection
using a loadout of
1. Lord saber
2. Triple set (2 cherries)
3. Hair clip & rabbit ornam
but I cant find cg 39, anyone know how to find it?

Reactions: ponyguy

Giangi

Nov 10, 2017
I think I'm stuck, I think ive killed all of the demon soldiers on the farm, but its not letting me do anything after that, no dialoge ques or anyting. Am I missing one?
Same here... is it a bug or are we missing something?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@TheImage Hey, you should probably add some more tags :) Rape for sure, as the game is centered around the MC being raped in all kinds of ways. Well, not rape-raped, more like why-do-I-suddenly-like-this-tentacle-up-my-urethra comedy rape. Also, corruption. She starts out as an innocent virgin and that doesn't seem to work out for her ;-)

The scenes are 2dcg and animated.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
@TheImage Hey, you should probably add some more tags :) Rape for sure, as the game is centered around the MC being raped in all kinds of ways. Well, not rape-raped, more like why-do-I-suddenly-like-this-tentacle-up-my-urethra comedy rape. Also, corruption. She starts out as an innocent virgin and that doesn't seem to work out for her ;-)

The scenes are 2dcg and animated.
Yeah cheers, I made this a long time ago and just ripped the images out and guessed :)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes