RPGM Completed Phantom Alchemy: Silvia's Dynamic Urban Planning [Final] [Trynity Lab.]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know if there's a tag for being NTRed as a bystander but there should be cause she essentially gets sold into slavery and then raped in the first few min of the game without doing or you being able to do anything about it, despite her being more than capable of defending herself and living off the grid or similar.

Not my cup of tea at all.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, this is... uh... How many H games now that have the Alchemist thing?

Collette wasn't the first, and some would argue that it isn't the best either... but man, there's a lot of them floating around these days...

In any case, I'll probably check it out eventually, if only because the art looks pretty nice. For now though, I'll let other people check it out and see what they say.

Jan 26, 2022
Is this game any different than every other Acerola game? They found a successful formula, but I've never been able to get into their games. They lack depth imo.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I assume this is an incomplete version and doesn't contain the DLC. Gotta sell that shit as DLC to the English speakers too.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I'm just thankful I don't have to play with a translation done by a jackass who wanted to call one of the herbs the N***** herb

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Thought this was an Acerola game at first (NO THANK YOU to forced virginity loss, the only thing I dislike about their games).

Edit: Oh man looks like I spoke too soon lol. Exact same formula :FacePalm:

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes