Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
(1) In which preview pics did you find horror? I don't see any horror, anywhere.
(2) You had grammatical errors, while typing about grammatical errors. (A typo with "the the" & "english" should be capitalized .. i.e. English.)

View attachment 1711747
When people like you try to be funny it comes across as bullshit. The word "horror" is used figuratively to describe the atrocious grammar in the screenshots. My typos (a repeated article) are simply mistakes (and it is debatable whether the word should be capitalized since I was not referring to the English Language but to the dialogue itself).
Figure it out.

DevaGames

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2022
It sounds interesting, but I wonder why some renders have a certain quality and others a lesser one

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
When people like you try to be funny it comes across as bullshit. The word "horror" is used figuratively to describe the atrocious grammar in the screenshots. My typos (a repeated article) are simply mistakes (and it is debatable whether the word should be capitalized since I was not referring to the English Language but to the dialogue itself).
Figure it out.
Nobody gives a rat's ass about your opinion of how funny they are. And, frankly, I wasn't trying to be funny. You made a grammatical error while calling out someone else's grammatical errors. That wasn't a joke. It was a notification. Whether your errors were typos or lack of knowledge doesn't change that. I was simply making it known. That leaves it up to you to make changes if you want or don't want. What comes across as bullshit is "people like you" taking offense to internet text and then talking down to others for voicing their own thoughts, as you also did/do.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
what the fuck is happening, every screenshot has a different type of render as if it was another game, there's even real people in a screenshot lol

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think there shoule be a patch for this game. The relationships between these characters are really weired.
Yeah, checking some of the previews the word tutor came up at least a couple of times instead of mom, that's very upsetting.