RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm afraid I'm unlikely to grab the game on steam and will probably wait for an itch release instead. Will it be getting an itch release around the same time?
yeah, i could release it now tbh, but i wanted a simaltaneous release, could you wishlist it anyway? I need 1k to launch with the best visibility on steams algorhythm
so far i got 73

I just got done adding the gallery to the build, which i deliberately ommited since i knew id be waiting 2 weeks to launch on steam anyway

Apr 8, 2019
Okay, so I've done the little sliding puzzle thing for the stone tablet to put in that one slot but I cannot interact with it at all. I click Z, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do here.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay, so I've done the little sliding puzzle thing for the stone tablet to put in that one slot but I cannot interact with it at all. I click Z, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do here.
there was a bug in the demo where solving the puzzle broke the item, reload and hookshot the stone tablet instead of solving it.
if youre playing the full game, the f95 version must be from before I fixed it.

Reactions: Yukikaze503

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
wishlisting hasnt been going well so far, got the worst amount today with just 17, so i have no idea when i'll make it to 1k
currently at 352/1000 so please consider wishlisting it even if you plan on pirating it

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

sequel is out on itch now
steam launch later today

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
sylphy is in a huge bundle with a bunch of other devs for black friday

55% off everything
and theres a pay what you want tier too, but that does not include sylphy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes