BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_3.png

Overview:
Following the violent rebirth of the world caused by a devastating cataclysm, Arcadia stands as a beacon of hope amidst the scars of the multiverse. But beneath its shining surface, dark secrets and treachery lurk. Assume the role of Captain Seeker, the leader of a secret unit of elite soldiers called the Phantoms, betrayed by their own and labeled as traitors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-13
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: Crypt
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0006.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Dev needs to take another look at how the art is playing out in this game cause that filter makes things look ugly, not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

Assume the role of Captain Seeker, the leader of a secret unit of elite soldiers called the Phantoms,
betrayed by their own and labeled as traitors.
5076d563f185d72a74136c0aa9de47d85c1f4ade87d332b07d0d20110b888a9f1.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Dev needs to take another look at how the art is playing out in this game cause that filter makes things look ugly, not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
Personally, I hate that filter. Koikatsu looks better. I never play games that use that filter, regardless of anything else. Just ain't looking at that for possibly hours on end.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
I personally like the filter. It’s like a breath of fresh air from the standard 3D aesthetics from your typical day model; not every 3D VNs has to follow the same ol meta art style.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Could we get future tags? And some ideas on possible routes, if it exists.

Mainly wondering if this is only a hero's journey wiith romance, or if there would be other routes like MC turning evil in pursuit of revenge and things like that.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I braved the unknown and came back with a report.

No Engrish.
Girls are Fine™.
Sci-fi revenge story in an apocalyptic world.
Lewd scenes are hot.

It's good, dig in soldier.

stloleo

Feb 23, 2017
this seems neat. i've got the thread on watch for when there's a more substantial game to check out. for what it's worth i think the shading of the renders looks interesting. so long as there's good lighting and shot composition to go with it i think it's a good way to go. a lot of the standard daz art VNs look very samey and usually very flat.