harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
saves are located in ~documents/Phonexies
please note that the game name is misspelled. the spelling is not corrected so that people will not lose their saves.

Assuming your username is "anon" and that you did not change the default directories. Then the full directory location would be:
linux: /home/anon/Documents/Phonexies
win10: C:\users\anon\Documents\Phonexies\

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
That's what I thought but I never seem to get any for Sorring. Thank you for the response!
She has two harem acceptance events. Both with Osonia. One at their house after you got the event where you fix their AC at their house. And one at the club.
If you don't get it at all, try restarting the game completely (The application, I don't mean starting from the beginning). If you still don't get it, you can mention it on patreon, it may be a bug for the devs to fix. Remember to skip through multiple days to see if it turns up, some only turn up on specific days of the week.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Please bring up Alninam much sooner I have maxed everyone out and now I have to keep passing up time and sleeping until she shows up to get her to any level currently at at level 3 for her and it has become a boring grind for her affection. 3/15. This is going to take forever.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
awesome game but the mc is a insecure possessive beta,i would like if the major fucked everyone of the girls instead

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so I just started the game and on the second choice I choose to do nothing yet my character still intervenes? what gives? Does this game have a bunch of these nonchoices? I just want to know before I continue.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
How to raise the submissiveness of kemuri?
You don't. Kemuri doesn't have the submissiveness stat. Only the villains do and she's not a villain. Kemuri has the Harem Acceptance stat, which you currently can't raise. Which makes sense since you can't even have sex with her yet.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
definitely was going to play this after finishing virtues, I thought it would be "better" but I was surprised by how much more I like this one and don't get me wrong I really loved the characters and story etc. in virtues but this is just much better overall. and holy shit Sorring probably just got into my top favorite characters close to Rosalind from PC and a couple others, loving the other girls too though (way too few Cassy and Juliana scenes btw). this game is definitely underrated on f95 judging by how little replies I see here imo. looking for more, hopefully the updates are frequent but looking at the release date and how big the game already is I am positive the dev is working hard. also desperately need some signatures here to spread this great game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
definitely was going to play this after finishing virtues, I thought it would be "better" but I was surprised by how much more I like this one and don't get me wrong I really loved the characters and story etc. in virtues but this is just much better overall. and holy shit Sorring probably just got into my top favorite characters close to Rosalind from PC and a couple others, loving the other girls too though (way too few Cassy and Juliana scenes btw). this game is definitely underrated on f95 judging by how little replies I see here imo. looking for more, hopefully the updates are frequent but looking at the release date and how big the game already is I am positive the dev is working hard. also desperately need some signatures here to spread this great game.
well ofcourse its going be better he learned a lot during virtues,this is like virtues 2,0 but in a different setting story wise

about certain girls not getting some scene's this happens for virtues as well he just has a updated focussed on 1 or story plot and the characters surrounding it, this is the type avn best played when completed

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
well ofcourse its going be better he learned a lot during virtues,this is like virtues 2,0 but in a different setting story wise

about certain girls not getting some scene's this happens for virtues as well he just has a updated focussed on 1 or story plot and the characters surrounding it, this is the type avn best played when completed
yes I did expect it to be better and that he learned from his first game but I was just saying that it was a big upgrade, not everyone can just jump in quality after one game imo

I actually enjoy having breaks in between new releases, I get bored pretty quickly playing the same stuff every day and the anticipation for new content is a bonus for me too. but I understand why some people wait for games to be completed before they play, whatever floats your boat. it just would be a shame if a game gets abandoned or whatever happens and you cannot enjoy the game at all even if it's not complete.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes