Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Idontknow2342

Sep 11, 2020
sadly once you're at the point its too late you won't really miss too much just an addinational scene or so I;ll probably move that recommendation to step before it so it should show up before the auto event triggers
Alright, thanks for the quick reply!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so after a quick look.. was anything actually added? all i see is one off random side activates that was added..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenMistress

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
so after a quick look.. was anything actually added? all i see is one off random side activates that was added..
Change log:
  • Rachel's old side activities (revamped and expanded going to cinema activity, Sunday morning pool event continuation, night ice cream scene)
  • Rachel Miro club events at school (complete all Rachel's Breaking up with Miroslav events and 'Attend classes')
  • New Lina hanging out with Rachel scene
  • New Rachel's service in Red Maiden
  • Rachel reacting to the chosen Evelyn's route
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements and changes (important: photo sessions with Rachel at home are now only for Rachel Romance route!)
  • 201 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I also know the dev went back and compressed all the animations, I know it doesn't affect the mods, but I know they did some under the hood stuff as well.

As you said it is a lot of side stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Download page?(
updating, but honestly not much is changing only thing im adding is school club event and updateing lina hang out and rachel photo scenes event

and doing some bug fixes NO story content was added this update so all the main guides have 0 updates

EDIT:
i know its not a big update but i should be done tomorrow by the latest its taking a bit due to personal issues in real life atm

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
updating, but honestly not much is changing only thing im adding is school club event and updateing lina hang out and rachel photo scenes event

and doing some bug fixes NO story content was added this update so all the main guides have 0 updates

EDIT:
i know its not a big update but i should be done tomorrow by the latest its taking a bit due to personal issues in real life atm
thank you shawnchapp!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

EDIT:
thank you

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't know anything about programing so i don't know if there would be any issues with redundancy, but the game already has this
it's a slider of the right hand side of the text box
View attachment 2624073

mod uses a custom say screen haven't look at the games own say screen in a long time so guessing they added that in but its not part of the mod say screen but no the mod screen has the option

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote