Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yes, all other file host expire to quickly and need to be updated far to often (every couple of days), While with mega i make a link and it stays forever, Mega is by far the best host Fastest DL speeds and with a VPN no download limits

if you know of a similar host by all means i'll check it out i tried gofile but as mention above links expire which is a no no for me

Although my SUBS do get direct downloads on Patreon and Subscriberstar (VIA file attachment to posts)
Pixeldrain is really good too, I still have files there...they seem like rarely get removed.

Workupload to...rarely gets removed

You know you can always attach it to the OP?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Pixeldrain is really good too, I still have files there...they seem like rarely get removed.

Workupload to...rarely gets removed

You know you can always attach it to the OP?

Can you mange links and make some private and etc like in Mega? cause in mega i have folders for each mod and i can mange them separately and make some private/public as needed and sybc with cloud storage

1686442216749.png

1686442544894.png

I'm kinda OCD with my folder/filing so i like it tidy Lol

Tho one thing i do like about gofile is i can view total number of downloads so i know how many people used it Lol

nico360

May 17, 2020
Does this mod include the incest patch? Or do I have to download one of the 2 available on the main page (by the way, could you tell me if I download option 1 or 2?)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Does this mod include the incest patch? Or do I have to download one of the 2 available on the main page (by the way, could you tell me if I download option 1 or 2?)
it includes it, and what do you mean option 1 or 2? theres only one download link

Reactions: nico360

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
How can i change Fiona route from dom to sub if i accidentall pick dom in guide??
open console (shift+o) type
Code:
mod_fiona_sub = True
and

Code:
mod_fiona_dom = False

that will switch her from being dom to her being the sub

Reactions: StickyFunda

StickyFunda

Jun 11, 2023
my fiona progress bugged i guess
couldnt continue with dom option had to pick subm.
but mod stuck at dom way

is there any way to change mods tips to sub
or fionas way to dom

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
my fiona progress bugged i guess
couldnt continue with dom option had to pick subm.
but mod stuck at dom way

is there any way to change mods tips to sub
or fionas way to dom

How is it stuck?

and post above yours, but do the opposite so sub = False dom = True but thats only changed the guides.. not change the route itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: StickyFunda

StickyFunda

Jun 11, 2023
How is it stuck?

and post above yours, but do the opposite so sub = False dom = True but thats only changed the guides.. not change the route itself.
when i chose dom in game its just start the conversation again

console command works fine , idk what wrong with dom/sub but atleast guide is right now

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible to add an option to delete saves from the save and load screen when and if you start a new game that way you dont have to just overwrite them or get an error accidentally loading an old save?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I wonder if it would be possible to add an option to delete saves from the save and load screen when and if you start a new game that way you dont have to just overwrite them or get an error accidentally loading an old save?
Or just go into the Ren'Py folder and game folder and remove them?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Assuming the dev didn't alter the normal save/load screen you should already be able to do that hover over the save slot and click the "delete" key on your keyboard (atleast renpy use to allow that...)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Assuming the dev didn't alter the normal save/load screen you should already be able to do that hover over the save slot and click the "delete" key on your keyboard (atleast renpy use to allow that...)
it doesnt look like it works but thanks for replying to me.

Darkono

Apr 23, 2020
Hi. I installed the mod under the 0.15.3b version of the game and I became a time traveler. The game jumps between days like they don't exist (from Wednesday to Friday, from friday to Sunday and from Monday to wednesday) and also ignores nigh events. I don't know if this happens to anyone else. But if someone had the same problems, is there anyway to fix them?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote