Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi. I installed the mod under the 0.15.3b version of the game and I became a time traveler. The game jumps between days like they don't exist (from Wednesday to Friday, from friday to Sunday and from Monday to wednesday) and also ignores nigh events. I don't know if this happens to anyone else. But if someone had the same problems, is there anyway to fix them?

mod is not updated yet don't use past version for newer game version

(links removed from OP for now)

Reactions: Ichiroku Tamai

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hi. I installed the mod under the 0.15.3b version of the game and I became a time traveler. The game jumps between days like they don't exist (from Wednesday to Friday, from friday to Sunday and from Monday to wednesday) and also ignores nigh events. I don't know if this happens to anyone else. But if someone had the same problems, is there anyway to fix them?
Well, the first thing I would do is wait for the 0.15.3a mod to be updated to 0.15.3b

Once you get that installed, pick up from the same save and see if that makes things better.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Wait for the updated Mod.

It’s pretty clear using the old version is unsurprisingly creating a conflict.:coffee:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Updated

Not many changes but

Change log:
New guide "Kimberly" (side girls page 2)
added a step to Rachel guide
swapping to auto size guide (less blank spaces,not full done just Kimberly and Evelyn rn)
1690318721788.png

Future, due to all the new content especially the early game I'm going to go through and rewrite all the guides (changes as needed) and try to include all the side evented and list them better. (basically alot of backend stuff)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Updated

Not many changes but

Change log:
swapping to auto size guide (less blank spaces,not full done just Kimberly and Evelyn rn)
View attachment 2800262

Future, due to all the new content especially the early game I'm going to go through and rewrite all the guides (changes as needed) and try to include all the side evented and list them better. (basically alot of backend stuff)
My precious :devilish:

Reactions: Shawnchapp

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated

Not many changes but

Change log:
View attachment 2800262

thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Even with the latest version mod there are jumps in the days of the week
If you installed it over top of the old mod you will probably have issues, use a fresh extract, then apply the mod and load the last save you had from v0.15.a.

Antoni0_

Aug 10, 2022
If you installed it over top of the old mod you will probably have issues, use a fresh extract, then apply the mod and load the last save you had from v0.15.a.
I reinstalled both game and mod, started a new game to test, and the days are still skipped

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I start a new game, skip the tutorial, go through a bit, and when I go to bed instead of Tuesday I have Wednesday. And it always skips a day, like 1 -> 3 ->5 -> 7 and so on

Same thing happening to me too
let me look into it

EDIT
Fixed and links changed/updated

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hi, are you going to be reworking the mod now or soon-ish?

I'm not asking for a real ETA or anything, just planning a new playthrough mixing Love with RM routes and wondering if I should perhaps hold off until you're done with the mod.

Have a nice day and love your mods! <3

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Photo Hunt to v0.15.3b with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, are you going to be reworking the mod now or soon-ish?

I'm not asking for a real ETA or anything, just planning a new playthrough mixing Love with RM routes and wondering if I should perhaps hold off until you're done with the mod.

Have a nice day and love your mods! <3
No real ETA, its mostly going to be backend and some visual changes to UI, AFAIK the main story stuff hasn't change at all just minor scene tweaks here and there, so you should be fine to just go for the new play through now

Reactions: TheKingCobra
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote