Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Loaded a really old save from when I played last a couple months ago / versions ago. My Rachel path claims the red maiden route instead of love route, is there a way to manually switch route the guide displays or do I have to backtrack/restart my save for this to be resolved?

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
What am I supposed to do on Kimberly’s walkthrough, it says unknown step, I picked for her to stay as a model

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What am I supposed to do on Kimberly’s walkthrough, it says unknown step, I picked for her to stay as a model
thats the end of her modeling route (she has no content for modeling route yet), strange it says unknown step tho

Hrakzar

Mar 1, 2019
Hi, My Rachel Walkthrough got stuck on the "Step 15". I probably didn't go along it earlier, becasue the game is pretty obvious during the RM sequence, but right now I'm on her romance path and can't get further

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, My Rachel Walkthrough got stuck on the "Step 15". I probably didn't go along it earlier, becasue the game is pretty obvious during the RM sequence, but right now I'm on her romance path and can't get further
send save please

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
there should be a option for alice love and bad mod and evyln walkthrough I couldn't find her massage scene

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
ya so you did miss a scene so thats why it got stuck a sunbath scene

so to fix it open console (Shift+O) and type
Code:
loc24_rach_sunbath = 3
Which should change the guide to the proper step "Rachel Love route step #4"
Hello please tell me the code of alice love and bad decision I want to change it to love from bad

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
there is some poster images I cannot get because I am in alice bad route so I wanted a cheat to get alice path in love route
ya this mod doesn't support route switching ATM I'm been thinking about adding it tho problem is could mess up saves..

Reactions: keisezr

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I seem to be stuck on Lina Step 22 for some reason. When I go to her house at the given time I just get the standard hangout options. This is also blocking my progress with Fiona and Jennifer it seems. Any ideas? I've attached my save file if that's needed.

1691517367643.png

not_a_table

Dec 20, 2017
Firstly, thank you for all your work! I really like this mod. I don't think I would have played as much without it. I did think of a feature that might make the game more enjoyable.
There are some instances in the game where it forces you to choose between options which (I think) don't have any long-lasting consequences. For example when your father shows up in town and you later go shopping with the hotel girl and you have to chosse between her and the woman you father is dating. Or there is a couple where you can choose where your MC looks. I think its a bit stupid to lock the player out of that content. Might it be possible to add to the mod the functionality to do both?
I think this would be easier to implement then to be able to switch the "big" love/dom routes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote