Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
you ll have to pass two day for checking because it's saturday in game if my memorie is good

Ps: it's not part of all the events missing

Edit : i found out where was the massage part ( in spa ) sorry
Goto spa/hot springs that where "massage" is

"it's not part of all the events missing"

What do you mean be this?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so i don't get it..you will update the mod or you will wait for some game release? thanks

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got an error while browsing the mod, fresh save, but with old achievements done

When you click main girls and try to enter Skylar page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

melululululu

Jan 12, 2022
Thanks.
But is it possible not to display the date, week, and time in the upper right during a conversation? Because I have enabled Self-voicing, it will start in the upper right every time instead of taking priority in the conversation. Thank you again. Sorry, English is not my main language.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.3a with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -
Hey Eonor!
Could you please update your Android port?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hey Eonor!
Could you please update your Android port?
My port is a little delayed, unfortunately. Running into an issue where the port will build but then hangs on the splash page forever on my phone. No errros, no traceback, just forever hanging. Still troubleshooting to figure out what's going on and fix it.

Reactions: useless-j

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I started a new save and error every time one of the girls from the car shop show up. You can ignore it like 10 times and it goes on but cant see anything.

Also one of the steps in the guide is for Miroslav says to wait until you are on step 33 of evalyn, however Im on step 28 and that miroslav auto triggers every time when you are at that step. Doesnt matter if I advance the time from morning, am in the library studying or what it always sends you back to the house and forces you to do that event.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote