Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
on skylars walkthrough it says "unknown step" so what do you do to get started? thanks in advance

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
on skylars walkthrough it says "unknown step" so what do you do to get started? thanks in advance

what was the step before that? her first step is go jogging few times until she shows up, but if its not telling you that it means you did that step already

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what was the step before that? her first step is go jogging few times until she shows up, but if its not telling you that it means you did that step already
it doesnt show any steps at all just keeps saying unknown step

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
it doesnt show any steps at all just keeps saying unknown step
Thats odd i'll look into it, shes kinda hard to do since she randomly shows up whenever she wants (actually fits her character well LMAO) but she has very few scene so if you already seen like 4-6 of them you probable seen them all honestly

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, I was using Maim Lain's mod from .10 version, Can I just continue playing without breaking the saves? Thank you and appreciate you continuing the mod.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, I was using Maim Lain's mod from .10 version, Can I just continue playing without breaking the saves? Thank you and appreciate you continuing the mod.
if using my version yes, using hers is a 50/50 for some it worked for others it didn't it was mention in the main thread awhile back i can't remember what the issue was off the top of my head sadly.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Update
Grace's main story walkthough done
Fixed label override bugs (i think haven't done heavy testing yet)
fixed some other minor bugs

Still working on all the other side content that was added
and still have to redo Skylars walkthrough (or atleast go through it all since someone said it doesn't work at all)

Apr 13, 2018
Update
Grace's main story walkthough done
Fixed label override bugs (i think haven't done heavy testing yet)
fixed some other minor bugs

Still working on all the other side content that was added
and still have to redo Skylars walkthrough (or atleast go through it all since someone said it doesn't work at all)
cant wait for the update <3

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote