Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
[ comment removed due to speedy and fulfilling moderation of another comment ]

Now i just wanna know what the comment was.... Lmao

cant wait for the update <3

there actually alot i wanna do but i've been very busy lately

so I decided i'm going to just finish what im working on now release the mod in "beta" so you guys don't have to wait anymore

then i can just take my time and work on the things i want to try out or change

the beta will include
all of grace's new main events
Fiona Napguard events
Iris' walkthrough (wasn't quite sure where to put her so i added a second page to the "Side girls" tab untill i figure out if shes going to be an RM girl or side girl or just random event girl)
Breakfast Event guide fixed
hopefully fixed the defined twice error people where getting
and updated gallery unlocker

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Updated to 0.14.1

Changelog:

all of grace's new main events
Fiona Napguard events
Iris' walkthrough (wasn't quite sure where to put her so i added a second page to the "Side girls" tab untill i figure out if shes going to be an RM girl or side girl or just random event girl)
Breakfast Event guide fixed
hopefully fixed the defined twice error people where getting
and updated gallery unlocker

Note for Iris' walkthrought YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
iris_warning.png

phrenetik

Mar 8, 2018
ifk if answer but in fiona route i click the wrong route in the box is there a way to reset that ?? she sub i hit the dom on instead so wont procede

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ifk if answer but in fiona route i click the wrong route in the box is there a way to reset that ?? she sub i hit the dom on instead so wont procede
open console (shift+o) type
Code:
mod_fiona_sub = True
and

Code:
mod_fiona_dom = False

that will switch her from being dom to her being the sub

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
any way to disable the incest patch?
Why bother? All it does is skip one line in the intro where the protagonist mentions he's adopted so his family aren't his blood relatives; all the references to Evelyn as his mom and Rachel as his sister are there either way. If incest turns you off, this just plain isn't the game for you.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
any way to disable the incest patch?
remove the incect-patch file from the game folder... but AFIK it doesn't really change anything beside of saying "mom" it says "step-mom" instead and it always means Liam can be her boyfriend instead of the MC (unless thats been changed i haven't never tried that way or bother with so i have no clue)

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Why bother? All it does is skip one line in the intro where the protagonist mentions he's adopted so his family aren't his blood relatives; all the references to Evelyn as his mom and Rachel as his sister are there either way. If incest turns you off, this just plain isn't the game for you.

they a refering to this one and only line thats said 30 seconds in

Oh, forgot to say. I'm an adopted child. They are not actually my parents, though I've been always treating them as such.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.14.1 with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
There are still locked scenes in the gallery when I use the mod. Here are a few examples with Evelyn

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm getting a error while mentoring Lina, which also happened in 13.4.
Thanks fixed for now just hit ignore should be able to play on without any problem here the guide for that ascene tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I used the cheat option in the mod menu to unlock all gallery scenes. All of the new ones are still locked in the replay gallery.
There are still locked scenes in the gallery when I use the mod. Here are a few examples with Evelyn
Opps sorry about that added the wrong file this should fix it drop it into the game/mod folder (override if asked to)

Last edited:

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks fixed for now just hit ignore should be able to play on without any problem here the guide for that ascene tho

Opps sorry about that added the wrong file this should fix it

the mod files are in rpyc, will it work to just add this to the folder?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
the mod files are in rpyc, will it work to just add this to the folder?

Yup .rpy has priority , renpy prioritizes files in this order rpy > rpcy > rpa. so rpy will always have priority over the others. Meaning its the file it will use instead of the others

you do have to put in the game/mod folder tho

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Unfortunately, it still appears to be bugged. During Step 7, right after the last question is answered/checked.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote