Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
UpdateL about 25% done, (just getting stuck on what i want to do with some of the miro's events part of me wants to allow the player to do both Rach/eves scene in one of the events the other part wants me just go nah hurry up with the update Lol)

ARandomTrainer

Apr 10, 2022
Just something to look at, using the old mod on new update with fresh save, won't progress Rachel step 2 no matter what.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
ya variables were changed

Update:
Finished:
Rachel Events, Chan-mi event, and Miroslav's Events.

Edit: pdate 2

Main storys done now working on side events
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
What route did you end up going when it came to the miro's events you mentioned earlier? :)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
What route did you end up going when it came to the miro's events you mentioned earlier? :)
Do you mean for the guide? both are marked

1668021828283.png

NOTE: Fi route does show the spy cam footage but its not marked as NTR (in my books) because the "event" happens long before the Mc and her know each other

also i'm hoping to be done update in a few hours tops

Last edited:

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Do you mean for the guide? both are marked

View attachment 2158513

NOTE: Fi route does show the spy cam footage but its not marked as NTR (in my books) because the "event" happens long before the Mc and her know each other

also i'm hoping to be done update in a few hours tops
Meant this :) :
UpdateL about 25% done, (just getting stuck on what i want to do with some of the miro's events part of me wants to allow the player to do both Rach/eves scene in one of the events the other part wants me just go nah hurry up with the update Lol)

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
updated!

sorry it took awhile but i really wanted to add more side event guides, sadly that would take me to long (mustily becuase i don't remember them all so i'd have to find them agian LOL) so i only did 5 of them (for now)
I'm getting it load in Full screen, despite changing settings :rolleyes:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.1 with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Edit: The choice buttons weren't displaying properly, you could still see them but some choices were hard to read. This has now been resolved.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kovir123

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Shawnchapp
I am stuck in Rachel Photos Events - Steps 4, the hint is "Time: Afternoon (weekend) - Location: Any", but nothing happen in weekend afternoon.
Other situation is with Chan-mi Friend Route - Step 7, the same, the hint is: "Evening (weekend) - Location: Rachel's room", but the same scene always happen and the mod still continues showing "Chan-mi Friend Route - Step 7".

Reactions: EL DIOS ITACHI

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Shawnchapp
I am stuck in Rachel Photos Events - Steps 4, the hint is "Time: Afternoon (weekend) - Location: Any", but nothing happen in weekend afternoon.
Other situation is with Chan-mi Friend Route - Step 7, the same, the hint is: "Evening (weekend) - Location: Rachel's room", but the same scene always happen and the mod still continues showing "Chan-mi Friend Route - Step 7".

for photo events opps should be location rachel's room" NOTE: it will stay on the step becuase its repeatable and i want to go back to that event later and change things

Second issues opps forgot a flag but thats the last of those events it would just show "completed" if the flag was set properly sorry

do we keep the numbers at the beginning of the file name?
hmm? What numbers? shouldn't be any numbers just right click the file and click save should save as "Shawn_Overrides.rpy"

Last edited:
Reactions: Diekh
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote