Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiro1313

Jul 29, 2020
hi,
thank you for the mod.

Anyone had problem with evelyn route - step 34b - Pick a girl - > quinn in red maiden location in the morning?
Been there on every day and shes not on the list :(

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
hi,
thank you for the mod.

Anyone had problem with evelyn route - step 34b - Pick a girl - > quinn in red maiden location in the morning?
Been there on every day and shes not on the list :(
Weird did you pick her RM route or Fashion model route?

if you picked her RM route competele step 2 of her RM route first.

Last edited:

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
unknown.png

Hello there,

I've got this and i don't know how to fix it. i have activate the "never fail out of school", i hanged with monica's son more than ten times and i got that.

Is it possible to undo the "never fail out of school" ?

Thx for your answer !

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
what step did this happen on?
I had to hang out ten times with the son of monica (to go further in the monica quest) and then it turned to that. Maybe i should not have activate the never fail out of school before the end of this part ? i dont know.

Edit : found it with an old savegame

here.png

If i choose to hang out with Kevin, this never activate and change to unknown step.

Edit 2 : i find a way to make it work with an old savegame. thanks anyway !

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I had to hang out ten times with the son of monica (to go further in the monica quest) and then it turned to that. Maybe i should not have activate the never fail out of school before the end of this part ? i dont know.

Edit : found it with an old savegame

View attachment 2182007

If i choose to hang out with Kevin, this never activate and change to unknown step.

Edit 2 : i find a way to make it work with an old savegame. thanks anyway !

thats odd i just redid that whole route without any errors...

I'll check it out again

So you were on that step actived the cheat and it bugged out?

Edit just ran thorugh the step both on love and Blackmail route with the cheat activated and cant repeat the step flailing...

are you using other mods? are you on a clean install? (or just coping over old files) and what system are you using?

Last edited:

brekim

Jul 17, 2017
are you using other mods? are you on a clean install? (or just coping over old files) and what system are you using?
i'm on a clean install but i copy my old savegames for some times. on windows 10. But yeah, i find another old save where this bug didn't happend. This is why i've ask for someone to give me his last savegame and i still want one in case of other bugs happening.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i'm on a clean install but i copy my old savegames for some times. on windows 10. But yeah, i find another old save where this bug didn't happend. This is why i've ask for someone to give me his last savegame and i still want one in case of other bugs happening.

so it was just that save that caused it? thats weird, and if you only on like step 4 of like everyones quests honestly better off just starting a fresh save won't take long getting back to that point with skip dialogue Lol

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey Shawnchapp, I think your mod is causing the game to automatically open in fullscreen mode instead of windowed mode.
Is there a reason for that?
the game w/out your mod opens in windowed mode

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey Shawnchapp, I think your mod is causing the game to automatically open in fullscreen mode instead of windowed mode.
Is there a reason for that?
the game w/out your mod opens in windowed mode
ya its a feature thats been in the mod since the beginning

pop this in the game/mod folder

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Derik X

Jan 19, 2021
hi Shawnchapp can this mod be used in the android version? if possible please share files that can be added to android, or android version with multi mod already applied in the apk. Thank you.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Days, in the walkthrough mod it says it passed day 24 of the said event and it didnt happened
opps i used a greater than instead of a less than... (fixed for next version)

but you also need 15 love with rachel to get to the next step

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
opps i used a greater than instead of a less than...

but you also need 15 love with rachel to get to the next step
Also there was a event of miroslav (i think its his name) that it says we need event 33 of evelyn to be done before doing it, but i had it done when she was at event 9 o.o

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Also there was a event of miroslav (i think its his name) that it says we need event 33 of evelyn to be done before doing it, but i had it done when she was at event 9 o.o
Step 33 of Evelyns Story (walkthrough) not PS/Fashion routes which both PS/Fashion are after Step 33 of her walkthrough

Tho you shouldn't have seen that if you already picked her route...

EDIT: nvm you don't need to have her that high you just mis content if you don't I'll have to rewrite that part or just make it so the event doesn't trigger until you pick Evs route so players don't miss the content

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Step 33 of Evelyns Story (walkthrough) not PS/Fashion routes which both PS/Fashion are after Step 33 of her walkthrough

Tho you shouldn't have seen that if you already picked her route...

EDIT: nvm you don't need to have her that high you just mis content if you don't I'll have to rewrite that part or just make it so the event doesn't trigger until you pick Evs route so players don't miss the content
Btw, shouldnt Chan-Mi content be completed for now? or am i missing something? I did step 7, 3 times already and nothing new happens 1669813533467.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote