thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Did the author give a timeline for Evelyn? I always notice this series but I hesitate to patronize it until she gets some sexy time.

Been too burned out by other Devs who fail to deliver to bother funding these series until they've actually started delivering on the content I'd like to see.

Reactions: VossJck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.10.2.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.9.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.12.2020

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
When are we going to get some more Fiona content? Or actual Skylar content? Or any of the other girls for that matter? Nothing against those whom are presently getting content but some change would do some good i think.

Reactions: SerHawkes

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
If someone would be so kind as to give me an idea, how quickly does the game ramp up? I did play a bunch of versions ago, but it was a lot of nothing. Snapping some photos in the woods, some mumbo-jumbo, lots of navigating through town. And I dropped it.

But the example photos give me hope that there's actually a lot of fucking in the game. So is it like spread out over lots and lots of faffing about (aka doing the whole sandbox thing) - or do things just ramp up and you start fucking 'erribody?
I think faffing is a good description so far.

Reactions: amBest

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I was hoping for a little more fun. Especially after the previous patch only included a scene with Fiona and the rest is about Monica's blackmail route and corruption patch (which I don't actually follow and possibly never will).

Well, at least you can make things clear to Risa.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Sees game updates-
FUCK YES! Where is my love Fiona?!
-See no new content-
Well fuck.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
does anyone have the new cheat code?
Ugh... you people and your fucking cheat code shit...

Go there. Much faster, easier, and less of a bitch to handle than having to ask constantly for a cheat code. Just copy your save onto there, edit, download, move save over, done.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ugh... you people and your fucking cheat code shit...

Go there. Much faster, easier, and less of a bitch to handle than having to ask constantly for a cheat code. Just copy your save onto there, edit, download, move save over, done.
I was just thinking the same.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So they ever gonna expand on the mom/sister or is it another one of those games, where they keep building outwards and forget about the main cast of characters?

Reactions: Logan3000x

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So they ever gonna expand on the mom/sister or is it another one of those games, where they keep building outwards and forget about the main cast of characters?
How bout actually give the Dev time to work? This is literally the 10thish update. Storytelling and content takes time. The Dev has multiple girls with many paths. They can't work on every single one all at once. Hence why we are getting updates like this. It's a slow and steady process.

Reactions: Brovalon

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Before i even unzip it is Rachel still in the whore house on the love route or is it finally fixed?

Car4man

May 17, 2017
How bout actually give the Dev time to work? This is literally the 10thish update. Storytelling and content takes time. The Dev has multiple girls with many paths. They can't work on every single one all at once. Hence why we are getting updates like this. It's a slow and steady process.

1.5 years is already a little time, isn't it?

Reactions: DNS01W
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes