thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
Nothing worse than games you like making you start over after 36 save pages full of your past efforts to explore the game. To get this deep in a game that is complex as this causes players to simply scratch it off their list of fun games to play. Will just unren and look at new renders until someone posts a decent working save.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the bad situation with Alice? I didn't like how we exposed pictures of her like that.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to avoid the bad situation with Alice? I didn't like how we exposed pictures of her like that.
You can load old saves that are stored in the folder
Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PhotoHunt-1554204083

But errors will often come out and you will not see the new Rachel content if you have already passed it.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I know my suggestion requires more work. However right now, base on what Rachel had said, she hate MC because he left her, don't care about her, because he's a pervert spied on girls bathroom, if MC told her he is her customer, it's hard to believe that her reaction would be "I'm happy because it's you", it should be "You don't care about me, you're an asshole only care about my body".

Again, whatever he does later, with what he had done, it should be unforgivable if Rachel knew it. So I'm eager to see how the dev overcomes this situation.
I did not say he told her that he is the "John", I said that she always knew he was the "John." There is no good resolution to this plot line other than to rewrite it. I just don't believe that the developer will ever do it.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
man im so conflicted about this game. the girls and the story are great but the gameplay UGH its just a fucking mess that im not even sure if its bugged or im doing something wrong. this game REALLY needs a in game walkthrough or some hints on the map as to where each girl is and if there is a new event available, SOMETHING.
also some way to make more money without selling pictures of your girls to those 2 morons in the bathroom

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nothing worse than games you like making you start over after 36 save pages full of your past efforts to explore the game. To get this deep in a game that is complex as this causes players to simply scratch it off their list of fun games to play. Will just unren and look at new renders until someone posts a decent working save.
too true especially since this game has so much content and things to do. I cheated 10k money and all stats except hacking to 50 to avoid some grind.

How to get new scenes? ty
start a new game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I curious about the harem tag here... this isnt a harem just a guy trying to screw every girl behind the others back and jealousy between them as well. i know the game is a wip so is it planned to do something later then so make it a real harem route?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
So I'm having an issue with lina missing panties quest I just got the quest from lina but when I go to adrian and Bobby nothing comes up about it in the talk box am I missing something or are my skills needing improvements
can you give your save?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am on romantic route and mine opened easily
I screwed up with monica & Jennifer art event. So uninstalling this. Going to continue play Lunars chosen & hotshot. If u can suggest me good Sandbox games with male MC, i will gladly accept it

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes