cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
skylar's club works in 10.2 so no idea what was fixed, gave slutty outfit to mon but not sure after how many dates.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018

Download
PC - Mega
MAC - Mega

Patch if you already have version 0.10.2
Extract into "PhotoHunt" folder.
Mega

Changelog:

Now you repay your debt on 5th payment day, not on 7th
Fixed dream scenes about Jen (3rd dream couldn't start)
Fixed 'Skylar science club intro' scene in the gallery
Now you can give 'Slutty outfit' to Monica only after the 3rd date with her
Text correction
Minor fixes

Love this game :love:

What about Alice? I fucked her in my playthrouh. Is there any content with her?
Monica. I played love route. In the gallery i can see about 10 more scenes beside BL scenes, like sauna, private room... How do i get them?
Sakura? In gallery i can see scenes in the sauna with Sakura... How to get them?
Heard something about introducing a new girl to Sakura. Who? How?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blutz

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Love this game :love:

Monica. I played love route. In the gallery i can see about 10 more scenes beside BL scenes, like sauna, private room... How do i get them?
Sakura? In gallery i can see scenes in the sauna with Sakura... How to get them?
Heard something about introducing a new girl to Sakura. Who? How?
There will be more Alice content in the future.
Those scenes you are missing with Monica are Blackmail route stuff, you would need a second playthrough to unlock them ;)
Introducing a girl to Sakura (and the Red Maiden) currently requires Blackmail Monica route as well. Although there'll be different options in future updates.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.10.3a.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.9.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 10.01.2021 (v0.10.3a)

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
There will be more Alice content in the future.
Those scenes you are missing with Monica are Blackmail route stuff, you would need a second playthrough to unlock them ;)
Introducing a girl to Sakura (and the Red Maiden) currently requires Blackmail Monica route as well. Although there'll be different options in future updates.
Okay :) Thanks :)

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
So i have done right up to where i choose Rachel to leave RM or not, but never chose a choice, i went back and started doing other parts of the game. But, now after doing Monica at RM, I cant choose Rachel anymore to pick if she stays at RM or not.
And in the "charecters" info, it shows that i dont know where she works....and....that i should do my best at RM and she doesnt know who i am.

Im up to day 269 and have done basically all with everyone else i believe that i can up to this point, so i dont want to start a new game just to make sure i get to choose my choice with Rachel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you assfuck alice?

mon's will be added later.

how to drug alice
why would you want to do that?`you can let her keep her job and get her on frinedly terms with evelyn.

Ren34

Jan 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.10.2a.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.9.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks!

Reactions: animatnickdeleted78

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Does that incest patch remove incest or something? because I didn't download it and Evelynn is still referred to as my mom and Rachel my sister. I mean I know these games are designed for incest and taken out because Paetron frowns upon incest... as you people should too... and when they go to take out all the "hey mother" or "hey sister" crap they do it really lazily. So am I seeing that laziness or what?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how can i ask Kevin about his hobbies?

every time i go to the classroom, and try to hang out with him, the game says, there's no point...

and the option to talk to him never apears, so wen can i ask him about the hobbies?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
how can i ask Kevin about his hobbies?

every time i go to the classroom, and try to hang out with him, the game says, there's no point...

and the option to talk to him never apears, so wen can i ask him about the hobbies?
Did you ask Monica for a date on Friday?

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes