Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Anyone noticed how to do the new achievement #63 a friend in pleasure? Thought I've done everything, but not sure if its from a route I'm not on or if it's something I've done, but need to do again.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone noticed how to do the new achievement #63 a friend in pleasure? Thought I've done everything, but not sure if its from a route I'm not on or if it's something I've done, but need to do again.
Its the police station skylar skit you have to convince some one not spoiling it for you.

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello , i dont know if im the only one but if i watch the gallery in cross scenes : monica and evelyn hang out #1 i get an error code

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
ScriptError: could not find label 'gal_mon_ev_hang_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script call
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script call
python hide:
File "D:\abc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'gal_mon_ev_hang_1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.3a
Mon Jan 11 19:34:07 2021

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
anyone got the cheatcode for this latest release?

also in the middle of some choices/chats
i see a newspaper alike poping up on the top right
where can i review them?
got plenty...

& the cheatmod attached the the OP
seems its for v0.10
will it break the game of i use it on this game version 0.10.3a?

also
awesome game
missing "hidden images" to find around open maps
with dark nasty degrade scenes that wont happen as part of the game xD

does using console commands to raise stats break the game? anyone know?
what are the codes for raising stats & $?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4evernewbie

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
soon 2 years and it is at 0.10, i presume at this speed it will be 20 years until it is done? aah 18? ah well long time from now and not within grasp for sure!!

I'm not saying this to be rude, but I do feel backers should know!

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You're prejudging the game without having knowledge to create a healthy opinion, let alone give advice to others. You can hate the game, dev, art, story, etc, but only thing you can't say about this dev is a milker/scammer. He/she is actually one of the good devs with regular updates and with a content filled high quality game. Also version numbering doesn't mean that there have to be 90 more updates to v1.0. A game made by the dev in my signature (left one) is in version 0.52 and one update away from being complete and it's one of the biggest games in this forum both content and size wise.

So play the game, enjoy it if you can, read the thread, watch dev's progression for some time, then choose if you are gonna hate it or support it or...

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
You're prejudging the game without having knowledge to create a healthy opinion, let alone give advice to others. You can hate the game, dev, art, story, etc, but only thing you can't say about this dev is a milker/scammer. He/she is actually one of the good devs with regular updates and with a content filled high quality game. Also version numbering doesn't mean that there have to be 90 more updates to v1.0. The game in my signature (left one) is in version 0.52 and one update away from being complete and it's one of the biggest games in this forum both content and size wise.

So play the game, enjoy it if you can, read the thread, watch dev's progression for some time, then choose if you are gonna hate it or support it or...
IIRC the Dev aka Moochie is a She.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You're prejudging the game without having knowledge to create a healthy opinion, let alone give advice to others. You can hate the game, dev, art, story, etc, but only thing you can't say about this dev is a milker/scammer. He/she is actually one of the good devs with regular updates and with a content filled high quality game. Also version numbering doesn't mean that there have to be 90 more updates to v1.0. A game made by the dev in my signature (left one) is in version 0.52 and one update away from being complete and it's one of the biggest games in this forum both content and size wise.

And...? I'm not talking about his/her other projects?
I would also advice against supporting devs that have too many projects at once too, I believe I'm far from alone in this opinion.
Also I'm giving heads up, meaning look up to who you are supporting, if you are correct they will find that I am wrong!? No? (this was meant to depeche node guy who doesn't seem to understand the issue)

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
What other projects???? Nevermind, don't even answer.

Maaan, I over filled my daily quota to be civilized and reasonable, no more... Otherwise I will o_O

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

Maaan, I over filled my daily quota to be civilized and reasonable, no more... Otherwise I will o_O
Sure I didn't read too well what you wrote, I figured it was this developer that actually had made progress with a game called "A game"? But not even that was so? Meaning there is no background to this dev? Or why to support it?

I can tell you this much, that usually a game dev sets a thing as 0.10 means 10% to completion? and if you get 1.11 in 2 months or so? You can expect how much content that is? Why I'm giving heads up to people here?

Being a dik is at 0.6, there is a lot of content between 0.7 and 0.6(edit: 0.5 and 0.6, as 0.7 isn't out yet :)).. yes!!! I'm not disaggreeing here? I am just saying at this rate this full game will be released in 18 years?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

As I'm talking to you right now I will quote you, do you want to back a game for 18 years? Even if it's your friend, lover or being a fanboy or whatnot?

Last edited:

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
I'm reading all this and I don't understand what the fuss is about :D

Just like depechedNode said, devs usually don't track the progress/completion of the game with the version numbers (well, as for me I've never seen the opposite if we take non-professional teams/game studios):p. Yeah, it's currently 0.10.3a, but hey, count 0.8.2/0.9.2/0.10.1/0.10.1a/0.10.2 as well in that case. In any case, I always keep saying that we are not going to work on the game forever. I already want to work on some fantasy/sci-fi projects, but me and my boys have the responibility to our patrons and fans to make a wholesome game - if it takes 20 more updates to finish the game, well, so be it.

Plus, geez, there is plenty of content in the game already;)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
With the risk of being called a fanboy i'll say that this game have more content than 90% of games in this forum if not more, it took me alot of time to finish the current version with a few peeks in the WT, it's high quality content too... not sure if version number is the correct way of "measuring" the content, each dev counts it different.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post.

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships. This small file should work with any future releases.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
It looks like this is not needed, or in need of being updated as a bunch of other lines in prologue.rpy have changed. The better way would be to use the attached script.rpy which has the line

Code:
$ inc_patch = False
replaced with

Code:
$ inc_patch = True
I didn't do a full search of all the game files but in a cursory attempt I only found a check for inc_patch in prologue.rpy above the line you deleted. If the dev decides to do more extensive line replacements keyed from that variable, changing the assign seems like the best way to go.

As always, delete the xxxxx_ in front of the file name, extract and put in the game folder.

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I am thoroughly enjoying the game, I'm mostly done, just fleshing a few last things out. But, damn, I know slow burn but can the poor guy get laid already????

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes