Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Caught some errors while loading my latest save on this new version, in the morning going for a jog with Evelyn.

Should I start a new save?

Feb 21, 2020
It would be great a guide in this game ... I've been stuck for 6 months now ..

I choose both ways of Monica but in neither progress, in the corrupt I do not advance From the part that says he must find a place to meet Monica. in romance I can't go to the appointment.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so this new update was focused less on grace and more on oksana. Felt bad to know what she chose to do after graduation but it's her choice. Hope MC can tell grace to treat oksana better after what she did for her. she practically gave her whole life for grace.

btw is oksana grace's mother? She was dating her father for 2 years and she stayed with him as a maid for grace.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well... shit... I'm I the only one who after this update got more interesting in Oksana than Grace? :LOL:
Damn... I wish we can see more action with Oksana in the future, but based on how the final conversation with her went I have my doubts... :unsure:
Well the man can dream;)

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone having game crash when you visiting mom's office for the first time? Exactly when you trying to leave office after talking with her and Alice?
I installed 0x52_cheats.rpa and script.rpy. Game version 0.11.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Anyone having game crash when you visiting mom's office for the first time? Exactly when you trying to leave office after talking with her and Alice?
I installed 0x52_cheats.rpa and script.rpy. Game version 0.11.1

Put the original script.rpy back, the one you're using is clearly not meant for version 0.11.1.

Details:
The error says loc44_allow is not defined. This variable is defined in the script.rpy file of version 0.11.1. So you somehow have a file without this variable

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
if you are using the fan-made patch 2 it will give you the error don't use that use the old one.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
if you are using the fan-made patch 2 it will give you the error don't use that use the old one.
I've attached a file that does the same thing, but won't break your game and will work on any version. (just put in in the game folder)

But it's kind of useless. It changes one variable and all this does is removing one line from the intro.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
someone pos the new walkthrough plz
don't think there is new wt and phone gives plenty of hints.

It would be great a guide in this game ... I've been stuck for 6 months now ..

I choose both ways of Monica but in neither progress, in the corrupt I do not advance From the part that says he must find a place to meet Monica. in romance I can't go to the appointment.
you can meet her for sure only at school and her home on romance path and call her to model for "art class" (of 1 student) and also pose in park, rest meetings happen automatically or randomly.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Main threat walkthrough are for older versions, is there any updated one i dont saw? Or after version 9.2 game doesnt need walkthrough?

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There is in fact a better way to do this. Just make a new file called patch.rpy and put this code in it

Code:
init 999:
    $ inc_patch = True
No need to edit anything ever again this way. Just a quick copy/paste or load new versions of the game to the same folder.
That boils down to order of operations. Since the original occurrence is in script,rpy and you add one in patch.rpy, when launching the game, which one gets processed first? If the one in script.rpy was a default assign, then you could expect the patch one to override the default, but I think you would need to make the patch one in a file like zzz.rpy to have it parsed after script.rpy.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes