Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I bought the dumbell and went to the clothes shop after, then clicked the back button, then go to and I get the images of the dresses from the clothes shop stuck on my screen. I'm now in the park looking at dresses. wtf!?!?!

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
new content seems to be mainly lina focused. sadly many of the naughty scenes with lina are broken right now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Photo Hunt [v0.7.1] [Moochie] - Original Size: 962MB

Download Win (186MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Am I missing something here? I tried talking with Lina both at school and at the gym. How do I start her new content?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is it random because I've gone through like three weeks of going to the gym with her and nothing has happened.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
God dammit, Lina is fuckin best girl. Like i'd almost be fine with being locked to just content with her lol. But seriously though loved the storyline for her in this new update. Pretty cool that there are two endings to it essentially. Though I felt awful doing the alternative one.
But yeah like everyone is saying, there seems to be an error during alot of her scenes. Seems to just be her blowjob scenes though.
Seems to and been addressed already.

Reactions: mooch1e

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
God dammit, Lina is fuckin best girl. Like i'd almost be fine with being locked to just content with her lol. But seriously though loved the storyline for her in this new update. Pretty cool that there are two endings to it essentially. Though I felt awful doing the alternative one.
But yeah like everyone is saying, there seems to be an error during alot of her scenes. Seems to just be her blowjob scenes though.
Post above yours.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Is it random because I've gone through like three weeks of going to the gym with her and nothing has happened.
Are you past the point where she's already cut her hair? Should trigger right away assuming your relationship level with her is high enough. Worked for me right off the bat picking up where I left off from the last update.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Are you past the point where she's already cut her hair? Should trigger right away assuming your relationship level with her is high enough. Worked for me right off the bat picking up where I left off from the last update.
Her hair is cut, I stopped that bully, I've done all her talks in the classroom. Her love is at 92. Nothing is still happening unless I'm missing something. :/

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes