Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The images display different emotions/expressions for charaters. If they're in the way of something you can hide them by pressing "H".

If you want to permanently hide them:
  1. Open the file screens.rpy
  2. Put a # in front of line 143 (it becomes # add SideImage() xalign 0.022 yalign 1.021)
Doing this you'll have no idea who is say what, because the game doesn't display any names.
You cannot easily solve this, because the game doesn't even have names defined for characters. You would have to manually define the names for all characters/
So the side image interferes with the text next to it? Interesting. I think I prefer the novels that shows changes in face on the main renders themselves. I just think it's double work for the brain to have to look at the render and the avatar. It's a different style I guess.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
in theory it can be done but will take time to do it manually or but auto tool if you got access to then.

1. make backup of game first.

2. unpack the game if required by using UnRen

3. %***%\PhotoHunt-0.11.2-pc\PhotoHunt-0.11.2-pc\game\images\port

4. resize all those images, can't just delete then as will cause a crash.
Tell me more about the auto tool.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Well i stopped playing at 0.91 because I was waiting for more content. I was actually really dissapointed and slightly annoyed to see that all old saves from 0.91 and before dont work anymore. I really was close to drop that game because of that. But gladly I didnt. Right from the start I noticed that there are quite some nice changes with a lot of new animations (especially Monica) and and a better matched story. Overall a really well done upgrade. Worth the replay, it almost felt like a new game. 2 actually because u need at least 2 saves to play all the different routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oldatoz

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
I am having a look at using a plugin for gimp as it is free and no watermarks

yes my limited test worked

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2019
I REALLY want to play this game, but EVERY TIME I download a new version to try, it's all fucked up, and I get scenes out of order.

Fresh install. Delete all old saves. No mods. Play until the moment I can do something. Morning, day 1. Mom and sis in kitchen, sis needs money for a school trip, heads off to take bath while you and mom make breakfast. You start groping mom and she says no, sis could come back.

Why? Just... why? I have no points, I know I have no progress with her, or any other character. Why am I getting scenes like this, out of order?
This happens with every install. Last time I downloaded the game, passing out the first night was interrupted by a call from a police officer. A character I never met.
It throws off all continuity. I have no idea what is going on, and what other scenes will just randomly happen for no reason.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Hey folks I can't seem to tutor Lina and I've spent a bunch of time in the library going over the course work for doing so. Am I doing something wrong?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Interesting turn of events .. turned from innocent goofy happy go lucky clueless babe ...
into ...
into ...
Ping ..
Ping ...
that does it ...
into a nerdy somewhat sophisticated not rehearsed constipated head in the clouds geekazoidine...

I get Fi is a bully and dominates her gurls, but now she also gets homework done by them?
Alright lads, Mooche decided to tweak a side character present in Fiona's route, so don't hesitate to share your feedback here too :) Cheers.
View attachment 1146123
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I REALLY want to play this game, but EVERY TIME I download a new version to try, it's all fucked up, and I get scenes out of order.

Fresh install. Delete all old saves. No mods. Play until the moment I can do something. Morning, day 1. Mom and sis in kitchen, sis needs money for a school trip, heads off to take bath while you and mom make breakfast. You start groping mom and she says no, sis could come back.

Why? Just... why? I have no points, I know I have no progress with her, or any other character. Why am I getting scenes like this, out of order?
This happens with every install. Last time I downloaded the game, passing out the first night was interrupted by a call from a police officer. A character I never met.
It throws off all continuity. I have no idea what is going on, and what other scenes will just randomly happen for no reason.
Nonsense, gamer ... suddenly having some agency and looking 4 trouble sets you back?
How far back do you want to start up? Stone age? Ice age? Bronze age?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you finnish that course and got a certification from the game that tells you you can now teach?
Hey folks I can't seem to tutor Lina and I've spent a bunch of time in the library going over the course work for doing so. Am I doing something wrong?
No? Then you are not done!

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
Judging by the size of the mega... F95 uploaded our full 20 ep version, as usual. Cheeky got the size down with some tricks without losing quality.
Did you finnish that course and got a certification from the game that tells you you can now teach?

No? Then you are not done!
Oh!!!! So that's what it is. I never knew there was a certification for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

haksor

Jun 2, 2017
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes