str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There have been sharing scenes in the game for a while with monica if you went the corruption route, but they are optional. I am not sure if the dev added new sharing scenes with this update but I would be surprised if he all of a sudden he decided to force them on the player.
i dont ever recall seeing monica being shared....but its been a while since i played too but i dont like the change log stuff anyways too itherway im done the mc having monica blackmailed suddenly now if we miss to much school we somehow get punished?
what leg does a blackmailed person have to really stand on?just seems stupid to me
the grinding to me is punishment enough!!LOL

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Despite what people are saying here, yes it is avoidable. And there are two things to keep in mind:
1 - This is not one of the main girls, the double penetration is to humiliate both her and the other guy.
2 - You can choose to stop after you force her to give you a blowjob. If you do, there is no double penetration.

Now, I'll grant you, we usually put a warning before sharing scenes (of which you can count on one hand how many there are), but we thought it wasn't needed here, because it is a girl you have no attachment towards (she was introduced in this patch and you're meant to hate her guts).
Clearly this still offended some people for some reason, and for that I'm sorry. But you can still load the save before the choice and just choose not to go on to fuck her, if forcing her to take a bound guy's dick is a turn off. We'll probably add a Warning next patch to deal with this.

As for future sharing scenes, I'll repeat what we have always said on the subject:

- Yes, they'll be optional.
- No, they won't "surprise" you (not even with random girls anymore, since people still dislike it, it seems)
- No, there are not going to be many of them
- No, going on a Corruption route, will NOT automatically make you share your girl
- No, the MC will not "lose girls" to other guys, despite all of the assholes hanging around and trying to flirt with them. They're just villains. (In other words, no NTR.)
Oh okay so it's just another case of people freaking out and taking things way out of proportion.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This is not one of the main girls, the double penetration is to humiliate both her and the other guy.
Humiliate? sorry but it's clear that girl has a crush on her brother. MC isn't humiliating her. He's infact helping her to get fucked by her brother.

Regarding her being not a main girl, why did you think all of us like to share girls even if those girls are strangers?

watching a stranger having sex is one thing and sharing with other guys is another. A good option would be to let MC fuck her but give an option to stop before DPing her.

keep adding sharing scenes if your patrons want it but so far no game could satisfy both harem and sharing/NTR audiences. Harem people will complain about time wasted on developing sharing scenes and NTR fans will be displeased to find very little sharing content. Think about your target audience and work accordingly.

I'll give this one a try after it gets completed. Thank you.

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
oldatoz, will there be optional sharing scenes with main girls in future updates?
There are 2 optional sharing scenes in Monica's corruption route. That's it for main girls so far. They're very tame though, compared to what you would expect.
We only add these sorts of scenes if they fit the theme or story somehow, and if we have left over time when we are finishing an update. So there will probably be a few more before the game is done. Of course the focus is on having the girls for yourself, so I don't expect there'll be many. Especially compared to regular sex scenes, of which we already have plenty and will have way more by the end of the game.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Password (banana) - Gived already by Helloween. Thanks....
In Game:
Phone -> Patrons -> Cheats

You will get all stats +25, +2000$, school success +100 and all love points +5

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No Grace update ? I'm pass :p
she was quite a big part of 1 update so others turn.

is this (0.12.2) save compatible with 0.10?
compatible? yes but you can't see 12.2 content on 0.10 (or 10.x if you mean that).

How come I didn't have a save folder and still have a save in the game?
saves are stored on 2 places on every platform, for example in windows \appdata\roaming\renpy\*gamename*

Does the walkthrough make this any better? Sick of trying to figure out what/where to go next.
phone helps a lot and wt would help a lot (but that's different payment) and wt-mod should help quite a much (never used it so dunno if it helps to see sidecontent).

Reactions: purvysage
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes