micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you get more girls to work for the Red Maiden?
beside Rachel you got also Monica and with previous update side girl Quinn, havent done last update yet, but there is that chinese Chan-mi also got corruption path, will probably end up there,
so in general do corruption/blackmail paths

Reactions: bobbo69

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So, I'm seeing rape tag, is it avoidable? And who is the girl? Or girls?
Rachel... you basically rape her in the whore house in the corruption route or she sleep rapes you on the love route. in the whore house she really didnt want to but you paid for it your taking what you paid for. so have fun either raping your own sister or being raped by her....

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Rachel... you basically rape her in the whore house in the corruption route or she sleep rapes you on the love route. in the whore house she really didnt want to but you paid for it your taking what you paid for. so have fun either raping your own sister or being raped by her....
There's also the girl who was bullying Rachel, then there's Monica, and probably a few side girls on corruption routes.

Reactions: underoath27

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There's also the girl who was bullying Rachel, then there's Monica, and probably a few side girls on corruption routes.
wouldn't know i dropped my support of the game and stopped playing after the whorehouse scene... i mean hey all bothers should treat thier sister like that i mean is how they should be treated right.....

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Been enjoying the game, but getting a lot of exceptions. Many of them have at transitions and I've been able to by-pass them, but one (when Alice and her guy were sitting at the table at the house) where I think I may have missed something kinda important.

I've come to one that has stopped me in my tracks.

I try to go to the shops to buy something for Rachel and I get this Exception (below) and can't go further.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc16_shop.rpy", line 16, in script
menu:
File "game/script_loc/loc16_shop.rpy", line 21, in <module>
"Parking lot" if loc10_charlo_event > 3:
NameError: name 'loc10_charlo_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.12.2
Thu Sep 09 04:39:25 2021
```

Reactions: maurice68

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes it's easily avoidable. Any time you get the option for major path changes it lets you know. Essentially just stay away from corruption/blackmail routes and stick to romance routes.
Got it! Thank you!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Been enjoying the game, but getting a lot of exceptions. Many of them have at transitions and I've been able to by-pass them, but one (when Alice and her guy were sitting at the table at the house) where I think I may have missed something kinda important.

I try to go to the shops to buy something for Rachel and I get this Exception (below) and can't go further.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\18594\Downloads\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\PhotoHunt-v0.12.3-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.12.2
Thu Sep 09 04:39:25 2021
```

just curious why you grey all your shit out like that?i see a lot of people do it just bugs the fuck out of me seeing that
dunno why man but it just does no disrespect im just curious and wanting to understand WHY do people do this?
much rather see people use use spoiler dont mind me bro it just drives me crazy is all

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018

do not install any mods until they are updated to the current version, they overwrite the file where the default variables are stored.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes